PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 07:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
You sure you're not having incoming texts interrupting you? I don't have any problems with any of vet's ROMs... or any ROM for that matter... and I do a ton of texts all day every day.
I never thought of it like that. I might. I just know I haven't had the problems with Schwartzwald as I have with the black pill. I like the Schwartz, although I see myself going back to the black pill for the GUI. I like the bigger clock and the battery meter at the top, everything is available on the front page. Just more my style.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:29 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I never thought of it like that. I might. I just know I haven't had the problems with Schwartzwald as I have with the black pill. I like the Schwartz, although I see myself going back to the black pill for the GUI. I like the bigger clock and the battery meter at the top, everything is available on the front page. Just more my style.
Well just keep in mind that you can only send OR receive text messages... you can't do both at the same time. If you try to, it will fail and go to drafts

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Vetvito, can the smsbgr.gif be used in the black pill. I put the file into the windows directory and I get nothing?
Old 05-17-2008, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Vetvito, can the smsbgr.gif be used in the black pill. I put the file into the windows directory and I get nothing?
Hey Lime...i'm not sure about the Black Pill but on the new one just name it smsbgr without adding the gif at the end and do it that way...i did it through activesync...i went to explore..as you do when adding themes or files and i renamed the file(from Vet's Pack) on my pc then dropped it into the windows directory on my device...it ask if i want to overwrite and i chose yes...after i reset my phone it was done...Thank's Vet i love this rom...i flashed the update that you posted later last night and it was much better...i also noticed that after i reset it a few times(addind my normal programs) it has gotten faster and loads seemlessly...

Last edited by im1badazchick; 05-17-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond

boxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Remove Test Only(Stock Bootscreens)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1210903264
How do you go about using this? Does it reset your phone or does it just remove the "test only" junk.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks im1badazchick. I will give it a try. I did it similar to what you are saying, I dropped it into the windows directory though. I will try just activesyncing it into the windows directory. Im not sure it works on the Black Pill. I flashed to Schwartz yesterday and back to black this morning. I didnt see the newer Schwartz.

When soft reseting the Schwartz it was hanging on the Schwartz Mobile page 6-7 minutes before the phone would boot. a few times it never loaded it was just stuck on the Schwartz. I just chalked it up to a bad flash, but im just a black pill fan. I like the larger clock and the battery meter at the top. and the weather. Schwartz is awesome, I just cant give up my Black Pill. )
Old 05-17-2008, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hotcam91 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Thanks im1badazchick. I will give it a try. I did it similar to what you are saying, I dropped it into the windows directory though. I will try just activesyncing it into the windows directory. Im not sure it works on the Black Pill. I flashed to Schwartz yesterday and back to black this morning. I didnt see the newer Schwartz.

When soft reseting the Schwartz it was hanging on the Schwartz Mobile page 6-7 minutes before the phone would boot. a few times it never loaded it was just stuck on the Schwartz. I just chalked it up to a bad flash, but im just a black pill fan. I like the larger clock and the battery meter at the top. and the weather. Schwartz is awesome, I just cant give up my Black Pill. )
Is anybody else experiancing this? Im pretty close to blaming SPB Plus "safe mode" for the hangs.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro II

pito2k6 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to pito2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcam91 View Post
Is anybody else experiancing this? Im pretty close to blaming SPB Plus "safe mode" for the hangs.
I'm experiencing tha hangs after resets, but i noticed that its tha dcd carriers cab that is causing that on my mogul.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I went back to the black pill this morning. Everything overall is just working better for me. GPS comes right up with 5-6 satellites on the black pill, I couldnt get it to work at all on Schwartzwald.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

asrael526 is a n00b

Couldn't seem to find an answer for this problem but I installed the Sprint version of Schwartz and now when I do searches on google or yahoo I get spanish (or some other foreign language) as results. I tried flashing with Schwartz universal and I was back to english. I double checked and the regional settings were English. Does anyone know how to fix this or is there any real difference between the Sprint or Universal versions? Since I'm on Sprint I figured I should choose that one. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development