PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

pito2k6 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pito2k6
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcam91 View Post
##775# works fine on mine. Did you update your phone with the DCD 3.1.2 Carries Cab? Do that first and it should work. You could also call Sprint Tech support (*2) and ask for a PRL update. They will put in a call que. You hang up and call back and it updates over the air.
Thx a lot man.that DCD Carriers Cab fixed it.at 1st it didnt wanna work after it said 2 restart so i restarted it 1 more time n its workin'.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hotcam91 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pito2k6 View Post
Thx a lot man.that DCD Carriers Cab fixed it.at 1st it didnt wanna work after it said 2 restart so i restarted it 1 more time n its workin'.
No Prob!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilrepo View Post
I honestly apologiz eif this question has been asked and or answered. Its very late, ive been up for over 31 hrs now, Im with verizon I have the XV6800 with all the bells courtesy of Vetvito's Sexier 6.1.1 and my MMS just doesnt work, Im really looking for any help for guidence to help not do just help to fix this. Thank You so much Vetvito for your help in making my phone more entertaining. I love the sleeker look and just the look inside takes my breathe away, you did an awsome job! Thank you!!!! and thank you to all that can help also with this issue.
Try DCD carrier Cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcgee View Post
With mobi tv it the channel doesn't load and with sprint tv the screen goes blank and then says channel not available I get that with the updated blue pill too so I went back to the older blue pill and they both work nicely but I love the shwartz a lot you have to do one for the touch so I can have both of my phones with your roms thanks
Thanks for the info,I think I have a fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Wow what an impressive amount of work and time VetVito has put into this and supporting it. Can any of these beautiful graphics be used for the touch? I am particularl interested in the black pill for my touch if possible. I read about half the posts here and just got tired out looking, thanks for a reply and your work.
Yelp, give me some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacspasm View Post
Hey great work VetVito! This is the second pass for the Schwartzwald for me. I noted that the sprint network settings were not in the ROM so needed to create a data connection after flash like the first time. As you mentioned, GPS is fixed. Seems a bit slow on boot up the first couple of times, but actions are fast.

thanks
DCD carrier cabs will fix this. I just tried to implement the settings again and they still won't stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
Vet, since this is based on the new leaked ROM, do we need to flash with the stock leaked ROM first to get the newest radio?
3.35 radio will work fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMogul View Post
VETVITO. i get the .net error when i try to open the NueAudio. i dont know if anyone else is getting this, but id like to know if i should update or try to reinstall nue audio
Thanks for the info, I didn't realize Sprint was using the Older .NETCF. WIll upload fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrfreeeeze View Post
Deleted

Maybe someone can upload their .exe for you.

When my battery is done charging will try new rom, and post fixed version.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

cwlanik is just getting started

Anybody having any problems with SMS? I can't get any messaging program to open up at all.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC diamond w/groove 5 21232
Carrier: radio 1.11.00F on Sprint, 60652

bacspasm is becoming a great contributor
Smile Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
With the 3.39.10 radio, did you have to flash the leaked Sprint ROM first or does that update automatically with the newest VetVito ROM?

Also, the PRL in your signature is old. 60612 has been out for a while and is newer than 60711.
hey Hippity,

I had the 3.39 radio installed from the sprint leaked 3.49 previous to the schwartzwald Rom. Vet has indicated that Schwartz does not need 3.39, 3.35 is fine. I think some users prefer 3.35 to 3.39 anyways.

As for PRL, I think 60711 came out after 60612, and I don't know about any 60712 yet. Thanks for looking out for me though..
Old 05-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacspasm View Post
hey Hippity,

I had the 3.39 radio installed from the sprint leaked 3.49 previous to the schwartzwald Rom. Vet has indicated that Schwartz does not need 3.39, 3.35 is fine. I think some users prefer 3.35 to 3.39 anyways.

As for PRL, I think 60711 came out after 60612, and I don't know about any 60712 yet. Thanks for looking out for me though..
No, 60711 came out earlier. It's for data cards. 60612 is the newest PRL. 100%

I'm going to stick with the 3.35 radio for now and with vet's orignal Sprint/wm61 ROM. More free RAM than the new Schwartz.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwlanik View Post
Anybody having any problems with SMS? I can't get any messaging program to open up at all.
Added or Modified anything?
Old 05-16-2008, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I was just going to say that the SMS is more stable than the Black pill. just yesterday I was texting back and forth and like every 3-4th text I was getting it bounced back as unable to send and saving it to drafts, it was really pissing me off. Its been doing that alot, my only complaint about the Blackpill. But chalked it up to the carrier. Until today I was texting under Schwartzward. I send at least 200 texts, and alot of them close to the 160 character limit. None got bounced. If I send anything over 100 in the Black pill 8 of 10 would get bounced back and I would have to retype and split the text up smaller. a real pita. But with the Schwartzwald. I was texting away today and not one hiccup..

Old 05-16-2008, 11:14 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I was just going to say that the SMS is more stable than the Black pill. just yesterday I was texting back and forth and like every 3-4th text I was getting it bounced back as unable to send and saving it to drafts, it was really pissing me off. Its been doing that alot, my only complaint about the Blackpill. But chalked it up to the carrier. Until today I was texting under Schwartzward. I send at least 200 texts, and alot of them close to the 160 character limit. None got bounced. If I send anything over 100 in the Black pill 8 of 10 would get bounced back and I would have to retype and split the text up smaller. a real pita. But with the Schwartzwald. I was texting away today and not one hiccup..
You sure you're not having incoming texts interrupting you? I don't have any problems with any of vet's ROMs... or any ROM for that matter... and I do a ton of texts all day every day.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

kashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to kashabrown
Smile Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

I have to tell you folks - especially you vito - so far your roms are working great - rock solid and more ram available then the first few I played with - excellent work and MUCH thanks!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development