PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 08:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: SprintPCS

the_goldentiger is keeping up the good workthe_goldentiger is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the_goldentiger
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
Thanks .. that did it,
But it keeps asking me for username/password screen and I still press ok (leaving everything blank)

already flashed
Right Leave everything blank,
except for the save password put a check mark on it
tap OK
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-6800

Mrfreeeeze is a n00b

Vito do these universal roms work with HTC-6800 & Bell?
Old 05-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnychimpo View Post
Had the same issue. YOu need to go into connections and set up a new one with phone number #777 with no name and password. This fixes it.
I have no net either. I went into setting and I had all the correct info set up to dial. I set up a new one just in case and still no net. Thoughts?
Old 05-19-2008, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

prophetizer is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
I have no net either. I went into setting and I had all the correct info set up to dial. I set up a new one just in case and still no net. Thoughts?
i just did it, worked for me. #777, all else blank, check save password box. i didn't reset either. just worked, just edited the MyIsp one already in there.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_goldentiger View Post
Right Leave everything blank,
except for the save password put a check mark on it
tap OK
yep

Quote:
The way it opens a data connection is usually opening internet explorer or if you have HTC Home installed clicking the weather tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophetizer View Post
i just did it, worked for me. #777, all else blank, check save password box. i didn't reset either. just worked, just edited the MyIsp one already in there.
indeed
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:11 PM
N00b

haroonie is a n00b

i've been using schwartz over the weekend, and its been lagging between switching programs and freezing up on me in general once a day.. even with 18megs of mem free. tried to deal with it, but i just gotta go back to the black pill. could it be the radio @ 3.39? i was using 3.35 with the black pill, but never tried 3.35 with schwartz. anyone else using 3.39 with schwartz?

also while texting w/schwartz, it bugs me when im typing a contact, it doesn't smart find the name until i hit a space to enter a last name. with the black pill it used to just pop up.. oh well. keep up the good work vet!
Old 05-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post

The way it opens a data connection is usually opening internet explorer or if you have HTC Home installed clicking the weather tab
Weather won't connect either. I can download weather using the wifi but not dial up. I can connect using wifi but not dial up.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Blackberry 9700 & iPhone 3GS
Carrier: AT&T

JuJu is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroonie View Post
i've been using schwartz over the weekend, and its been lagging between switching programs and freezing up on me in general once a day.. even with 18megs of mem free. tried to deal with it, but i just gotta go back to the black pill. could it be the radio @ 3.39? i was using 3.35 with the black pill, but never tried 3.35 with schwartz. anyone else using 3.39 with schwartz?

also while texting w/schwartz, it bugs me when im typing a contact, it doesn't smart find the name until i hit a space to enter a last name. with the black pill it used to just pop up.. oh well. keep up the good work vet!
I noticed these things as well, so like you, I've flashed back to the black pill. I probably could have lived with them, but I had gotten use to the black pill's stability. And anyone, is it the radio???

Quote:
Weather won't connect either. I can download weather using the wifi but not dial up. I can connect using wifi but not dial up.
You are using schwartz I assume. Get an internet connection going and then try. That seemed to work for me, most of the time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
You are using schwartz I assume. Get an internet connection going and then try. That seemed to work for me, most of the time.
huh? I don't what Schwartz is and as I've already said I can't connect to the internet via dial up. So I can't get weather via dial up either. I'm going to try and flash the stock ROM and if that doesn't work the leaked ROM with the new radio. If THAT doesn't work... contacting sprint!
Old 05-20-2008, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
huh? I don't what Schwartz is and as I've already said I can't connect to the internet via dial up. So I can't get weather via dial up either. I'm going to try and flash the stock ROM and if that doesn't work the leaked ROM with the new radio. If THAT doesn't work... contacting sprint!
Your flashing your phone left and right with custom roms, then when something doesnt work your going to call Sprint???

I probably wouldnt tell them Ive been flashing custom roms, but thats just my $.02

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development