PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

johnnychimpo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i got 5054 which was not unlocked. Any .cab to fix this or manual way to do it?
Old 02-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnychimpo View Post
i got 5054 which was not unlocked. Any .cab to fix this or manual way to do it?
what are you meaning not unlocked. whats not unlocked? are you talking about the extended rom? yes there is if thats what your talking about.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Splitter is becoming a great contributor
Just flashed from DCD 2.2.1 to no2chem's latest build. Very nice work N2C. I only have two questions, not really nube ones.. but could be construed as such depending on how many beers you've had once you've read them!

1) How do I replace the initial boot Sprint splash screen?? It is pretty sweet, but I"ve got a VZN phone.

2) Do you have a cool VZN screen (as cool as the Sprint one)?

Other than those two questions, the ROM is perfect. Love the extended ROM unlocker. That is probably what made me move from DCD's 2.2.1. I was a point where I wanted to try his 2.2.6, but after reading this thread, I was compelled to try yours.

Nice work dawg.

http://www.antiterrornet.com

...because even you would fly 10000 miles to smoke a camel.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle View Post
what are you meaning not unlocked. whats not unlocked? are you talking about the extended rom? yes there is if thats what your talking about.
I cant use the space or delete any files in the extended rom. I cant install any apps there either. Some of them install but most apps fail to install on the extended rom.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

wwing49 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnychimpo View Post
I cant use the space or delete any files in the extended rom. I cant install any apps there either. Some of them install but most apps fail to install on the extended rom.
You will have to update to 5046 for it to be unlocked. No2Chem has released a tool to unlock it (http://www.weienterprises.com/nue/nueextrom.html) but it must be installed into the build and cannot be installed via cab.

You won't regret 5046, very well built and with the aGPS turned on, GPS is faster and easier to use.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sweet. thanks.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter View Post
Just flashed from DCD 2.2.1 to no2chem's latest build. Very nice work N2C. I only have two questions, not really nube ones.. but could be construed as such depending on how many beers you've had once you've read them!

1) How do I replace the initial boot Sprint splash screen?? It is pretty sweet, but I"ve got a VZN phone.

2) Do you have a cool VZN screen (as cool as the Sprint one)?

Other than those two questions, the ROM is perfect. Love the extended ROM unlocker. That is probably what made me move from DCD's 2.2.1. I was a point where I wanted to try his 2.2.6, but after reading this thread, I was compelled to try yours.

Nice work dawg.
1) i believe theres some registry keys you can modify. 2) no i don't

i've been working on an audiopara editing tool, and the next build will implement mikee4fun's tcp modification.

btw, thanks to everyone who donated!
Old 02-13-2008, 07:40 PM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
Speaking of donation...

Do you take Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, checks, food stamps, rolled coins, gold bullion, thoroughbred horse, or estranged ex-wife as payment?

Donation made. Thank you no2chem. Dont ever leave us... or we will have to donate to someone else...

Last edited by xweaponx; 02-13-2008 at 07:45 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3Dâ„¢

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
lol i agree don't leave us...Ever...Or we will hunt you down and give you our ex wife's.....Btw is there a ex wife exchange program? lol I can't wait till 47 drops so i can try this nu2update...Seems cool.Will be awesome if it works as i think it will.

only issues i have had is alarm sucks at times.I pops up at no apparent time..Have to soft reset to fix...Also text and voicemail notification.sticks at times.and is unresponsive at times as well.other wise its all good.

on another note.your update tool.Says my sd, prl, and radio are n/a? is this normal? Or do i have to do something to get them to detect this?My sdhc is 8GB and already fat32.

Last edited by kaos; 02-14-2008 at 01:39 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
lol i agree don't leave us...Ever...Or we will hunt you down and give you our ex wife's.....Btw is there a ex wife exchange program? lol I can't wait till 47 drops so i can try this nu2update...Seems cool.Will be awesome if it works as i think it will.

only issues i have had is alarm sucks at times.I pops up at no apparent time..Have to soft reset to fix...Also text and voicemail notification.sticks at times.and is unresponsive at times as well.other wise its all good.
hmm, i'll look into the alarm issue - i haven't been using my phone alarm, so I wouldn't know -
i _might_ get 5047 out tonight, but no promises - i've been busy with valentine day preparations....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
Speaking of donation...

Do you take Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, checks, food stamps, rolled coins, gold bullion, thoroughbred horse, or estranged ex-wife as payment?

Donation made. Thank you no2chem. Dont ever leave us... or we will have to donate to someone else...
thanks! .. =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development