PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle View Post
CAn you look at doing this to your rom. woudl be sweet to have it automatically install the cabs I usually install please.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366333
Why would he make his rom install what you want?? Not everyone likes the same things...I think the less the better....Otherwise after install you gotta remove the crap you don't want... No2chem, you out did your self again...Excellent work on 45...DcD good look on the browser seeing the device now...All and all this is best out for the mogul.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff
i don't see the basekit for the new build, i'm i missing something...

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
Old 02-11-2008, 02:01 PM
skw
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

skw is a n00b
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
Why would he make his rom install what you want?? Not everyone likes the same things...I think the less the better....Otherwise after install you gotta remove the crap you don't want... No2chem, you out did your self again...Excellent work on 45...DcD good look on the browser seeing the device now...All and all this is best out for the mogul.
i think there was a bit of misunderstanding, the link he pointed to was for a way to configure what you want to install after flashing. This is configured by putting things on the sd card.

And thank you so much no2chem. I've flashed almost every one of these builds, and things keep getting fixed before I even have time to realize it is broken XD
Old 02-11-2008, 02:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

vossco32 is a n00b
I see somebody already posted this question.

Just wondering if you were going to post a basekit for 5045.
Thanks
Old 02-11-2008, 02:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
That doesn't add anything that you would see. It just gives the ability to customize based on cabs on a storage card. It is a great idea and a very easy way for end users to customize their devices and decrease the time it takes to do so.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 02-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle
thanks blazing and others supporting my request.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I still cannot perform a full backup using SPB with build 5045.

The files that error are:

\cemail.vol
\Documents and Settings\default.vol
\mxip_notify

No2chem, can you please fix this in your next release? When I posted about this a few days ago you seemed to know exactly what you had to do to resolve the issue.

Thanks!!!!!!!
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 02-11-2008, 04:44 PM
dcd
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
*(5045) fixed a loose encflt reference (it might have been causing storage card issues)
no2chem, can you give me any details to this last entry? im losing my mind trying to fix the card issues...
Old 02-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd View Post
no2chem, can you give me any details to this last entry? im losing my mind trying to fix the card issues...
dcd,

i had a loose encfilt.dll reference in oemapps, i'm not sure if you had it still, just search all your rgus for encfilt.dll
Old 02-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle
No2chem any way you will add this to your rom real fast?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337 shouldnt take long for a seasond pro like yourself

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development