View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 02:44 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
Why would he make his rom install what you want?? Not everyone likes the same things...I think the less the better....Otherwise after install you gotta remove the crap you don't want... No2chem, you out did your self again...Excellent work on 45...DcD good look on the browser seeing the device now...All and all this is best out for the mogul.
That doesn't add anything that you would see. It just gives the ability to customize based on cabs on a storage card. It is a great idea and a very easy way for end users to customize their devices and decrease the time it takes to do so.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com