PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Eclipsi01 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickles View Post
Hola again.
using (verizon) build 5054. under the 10-button titan comm manager i can't get BEAM to stay enabled.
i have OBEX/Filetransfer enabled under my BT profile, as well as under Beam connection 'receieve all beams' is checked.. but when i click the BEAM icon in comm manager, the screen just clocks for a bit, then refreshes, with BEAM still off.

i believe this is my problem in that i can't right click a file on my PC and 'send to bluetooth'.. i get the error 'unable to locate FTP on host device'.

anyone else having issue with enabling BEAM in comm mgr ?
No2Chem told me several pages back that IrDa does not work anymore.
When I had 5058 loaded, that Beam indicator on the Comm Mgr would change to indicate that it was on, but not with 5060. Not sure what to think.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: sprint

Damieean is a n00b

i cant make outgoing calls with either 5059 or 5060 i tried both.....i did take out my battery and i did hard reset...i don't know i did look through a lot of pages and i did search but it sent me back here lol =\
im probably doing something wrong

edit: whenever i put the phone on speaker or try to lower and raise the volume of the call.... it resets

Last edited by Damieean; 04-03-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: SPrint

Everette is keeping up the good workEverette is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damieean View Post
i cant make outgoing calls with either 5059 or 5060 i tried both.....i did take out my battery and i did hard reset...i don't know i did look through a lot of pages and i did search but it sent me back here lol =\
im probably doing something wrong

edit: whenever i put the phone on speaker or try to lower and raise the volume of the call.... it resets
Try the following: Verify Provisioning Data (go to this link and follow the instructions for verifying this: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17667)
Old 04-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Aside from the IR issue, I noticed the unit still powering off when plugged into AC even with the correct settings is still present in this build...
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 04-03-2008, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BlackDobe is a n00b

Not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it here since no2 is the creator.
I ran the LennySh_No2Chem_5060.exe file last night to update the kitchen folder to the 5060 basekit. Everything installed as it should have(as far as I know), no errors were generated and the new & old basekits were in the kitchen folder. When I flashed the phone everything went normally and it appeared that the ROM took. The phone got to the 2nd splash screen and the phone hung for longer than normal. I continued to wait and after 15 minutes I put the phone into the bootloader and reflashed using the same config. Same thing happened. I cooked up a smaller ROM with a very basic setup & I got stuck at the 2nd splash screen again. I've had random troubles with the no2 ROMs in the past, but the 5059 worked & the 5054 worked even better.

Any suggestions or ideas regarding what is happening?

Settings:
- 5060 basekit (installed from the package listed above)
- Carrier: Verizon
- Packages: Random
- Host OS: WinXP SP2
Old 04-03-2008, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

azclown is keeping up the good workazclown is keeping up the good work

BlackDobe - Did you take out your battery for 30 secs?? Try that.....
Old 04-03-2008, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BlackDobe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by azclown View Post
BlackDobe - Did you take out your battery for 30 secs?? Try that.....
Yes I did. I did the standard 5050+ procedure. I even did a hard re-set after taking the battery out.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDobe View Post
Not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it here since no2 is the creator.
I ran the LennySh_No2Chem_5060.exe file last night to update the kitchen folder to the 5060 basekit. Everything installed as it should have(as far as I know), no errors were generated and the new & old basekits were in the kitchen folder. When I flashed the phone everything went normally and it appeared that the ROM took. The phone got to the 2nd splash screen and the phone hung for longer than normal. I continued to wait and after 15 minutes I put the phone into the bootloader and reflashed using the same config. Same thing happened. I cooked up a smaller ROM with a very basic setup & I got stuck at the 2nd splash screen again. I've had random troubles with the no2 ROMs in the past, but the 5059 worked & the 5054 worked even better.

Any suggestions or ideas regarding what is happening?

Settings:
- 5060 basekit (installed from the package listed above)
- Carrier: Verizon
- Packages: Random
- Host OS: WinXP SP2
I had this EXACT same problem. My ROM I cooked up was also very minimal, nothing out of the ordinary. I even rebuilt the ROM and had the same problem.

I took battery out, reflashed, hard reset, etc. in about every order I could think of.

I eventually just flashed to 5060 and it worked great, but everytime I used it in buildos it froze on second splash screen.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It's because you're using the basekit. Expect lockups when using a basekit, as they usually have not had minor kinks worked out of them. 5060, official release, is available now. If you were using Lenny's installer, you might want to undo whatever it did befure getting the official 5060.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Lurker

rickjames00 is a n00b

Quick Question....

Just ran the updater for the BuildOS program and there were new updates available mainly the add for Titan_No2Chem_5060_WM6.1
When i open the kitchen its saying it cant open Titan_No2Chem_5060_WM6.1.rar and when i hit ok it starts to load and then tells me that this required module is not in project:
Module : WMWifiRouter
Ref: ed0ab1a4-a456-4fb0-ad9d-93feccf351a3

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development