Matt
Regular 'Geeker

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDobe View Post
Not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it here since no2 is the creator.
I ran the LennySh_No2Chem_5060.exe file last night to update the kitchen folder to the 5060 basekit. Everything installed as it should have(as far as I know), no errors were generated and the new & old basekits were in the kitchen folder. When I flashed the phone everything went normally and it appeared that the ROM took. The phone got to the 2nd splash screen and the phone hung for longer than normal. I continued to wait and after 15 minutes I put the phone into the bootloader and reflashed using the same config. Same thing happened. I cooked up a smaller ROM with a very basic setup & I got stuck at the 2nd splash screen again. I've had random troubles with the no2 ROMs in the past, but the 5059 worked & the 5054 worked even better.

Any suggestions or ideas regarding what is happening?

Settings:
- 5060 basekit (installed from the package listed above)
- Carrier: Verizon
- Packages: Random
- Host OS: WinXP SP2
I had this EXACT same problem. My ROM I cooked up was also very minimal, nothing out of the ordinary. I even rebuilt the ROM and had the same problem.

I took battery out, reflashed, hard reset, etc. in about every order I could think of.

I eventually just flashed to 5060 and it worked great, but everytime I used it in buildos it froze on second splash screen.