PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 02:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

sherv is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

haha! I'm glad I have insomnia tonight!

Old 03-24-2008, 03:12 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

OMG I just **** myself!

no2chem rocks!!!

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 03-24-2008, 03:29 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

this rom is kinda light is it supposed to be only be 38.3 mb.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-24-2008, 03:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

skreemer7 is becoming a great contributor

Im confused as to 5059 and the kitchen... The basekit is still only for 5054 right? The 5059 basekit isnt out yet, just the rom, is that correct?
Old 03-24-2008, 03:31 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

the 5059 basekit is on the FTP... but its not included with the kitchen yet. I can't figure out how to merge them, I get an error either way.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:31 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

tht is tru but they will probably make an update.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:59 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

Well I probably just don't know what I'm doing. I've never replaced a basekit before and I went in, created the folder that is specified in the defaults, then I extracted everything there and chose the defaults for the kitchen worksheet... but it errored on a bunch of crap and nothing looked right so I f'ed it up
Old 03-24-2008, 04:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You'll need this to http://nex.ppckitchen.org/ROM/no2_5059base_fix.rar put the ROM directory with the others u extracted and use the included cleanselections.txt

Just a reminder as this was not released via the updater it is not official supported via the ppckitchen.org team.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

Last edited by NexVision; 03-24-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:30 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

I'm still getting "module not found" for 24 items, including all the office apps, .NET 3.5 RTM, no2chem advanced settings, etc.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

u didnt use the cleanselections.txt I included then.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development