PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero in the closet, EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

buck1623 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

its the build off the official windows 6.1 mobile.... works wonders too, beam is back on, end button works flawless... i already found a way to incorporate it into the kitchen and made a rom similar to nex's 5054 spb....
Old 03-26-2008, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwinger View Post
do we have an eta?

whats the benefits to the new build number?
@ 1 - That's a question for the kitchen devs...

@ 2 - no2chem has incorporated new fixes, etc with each.

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 03-26-2008, 03:53 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
do we have an eta?
I don't believe that an eta has been released / communicated

However, if you want to give it a try now and don't mind a bit of work to assemble the pieces, this post ...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3548

... describes how to use the items currently available to successfully build a no2chem rom, using the new kitchen and as 5059 base kit

Quote:
whats the benefits to the new build number?
a link to the post which lists the benefits to builds following no2chem 5054 are on the first post in this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...913#post227913

Quote:
*(5055) fix sdautorun
*(5055) use default phonecanvas, if you want the old dialer see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=354380
*(5055) add new call timers, to see - phone>call history>menu>call timers
*(5055) update memory manager configuration, should reduce auto-closing of programs
*(5055) fix bluetooth obex - note IR is still broken in wm61
*(5055) move usb-to-pc to tab 3
*(5055) add nueThreadedSMSControl
*(5055) some minor performance tweak i can't remember
*(5055) enable auto-redial page.
*(5055) see http://www.weienterprises.com/nue/5055Packages.txt for complete package listing
*(5056) enable full kernel mode (thanks cmonex)
*(5056) add some memory tweaks (24.5mb free at boot, 50s until home painted)
*(5056) fixed some codec issues
*(5057) fix office issue
*(5057) fix version
*(5058 ) fix pagepool
Old 03-26-2008, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cricket Mogul PPC 6800
Carrier: cricket

crwinger is keeping up the good workcrwinger is keeping up the good work

i know the difference between 5058 and 5059, and the others, i wanted to know the difference between the current windows 6.1 build and the newest one no2chem has released...."(5059) Update to build 19202."
Old 03-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Having used the new 19202 build for the last few days, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the differences are in the threaded SMS. I haven't had the input section jump to half-height without a scroller since the update like happened all the time with the previous build, and I got a ton of undeliverable messages with the old build that would then get sent out the next time I restarted the phone (very inconvenient), while just now I hit send on a message and it instead beeped at me and just sat there until I hit send again.

These are just guesses, though. I may find both problems are in fact still there and I just haven't experienced them yet.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

allofthepeople is a n00b

i hate to keep asking questions but i have asked this before but no one answered me. i was wondering if you have found a way to restore startup animation in the hacked roms. i know it was very easy to replace them in stock. i tried going into the registry and replacing the welcomehead.96.png with a gif but it causes it to just boot up to a white screen? i really miss the sprint ahead animation.
thanks
Old 03-26-2008, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mcmichak is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjay View Post
Clock is set to Home, I just noticed that the time is correct right after a soft reset and then it changes after a few seconds...
I used to have this problem... My phone number is based out of Atlanta but I'm in Colorado now... 2 hr time difference. If I had the phone automatically sync the time (Settings | Phone | Services | Time sync) it would sync to the correct time and them a second later adjust two hours later to the eastern time zone. Would only happen when the phone was set to home location and not visiting. Ultimately it was a sprint issue (surprise) and they had to change my home location on their end.

Not sure if your situation is similiar...

Edit: looks like you fixed your problem. Replied before I read the last few pages...

Last edited by mcmichak; 03-26-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19

okay, im having some trouble, hopefully you guys can help me.
i have a verizon xv6800, do i need to update my rom and do the unlocker before i flash my phone? i have tried to flash my phone twice and i keep getting the error. i know that when the screen is in the multicolor point it says: TITA100
SPL-1.04.0000
Not sure if this helps, but what, if anything do I need to do to my phone before flashing? any help is greatly appreciated. thanks guys
Old 03-26-2008, 09:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro

travruhl is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to travruhl Send a message via MSN to travruhl

Im sorry but im new here. Were do I go to download this upgrade to my Mogul. And someone help me
Thanks
Old 03-26-2008, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Your Moms

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by travruhl View Post
Im sorry but im new here. Were do I go to download this upgrade to my Mogul. And someone help me
Thanks
I would start off by reading, reading and reading more about upgrading in general, then go to the ftp (ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com) and click titan/users and you will find many many user folders with a plethora of files, i recommend No2Chem ROM 5059 for starters, just make sure to read.. you have to have the latest Sprint 3.35 ROM installed first. read read read, and welcome to PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development