View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 03:59 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Having used the new 19202 build for the last few days, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the differences are in the threaded SMS. I haven't had the input section jump to half-height without a scroller since the update like happened all the time with the previous build, and I got a ton of undeliverable messages with the old build that would then get sent out the next time I restarted the phone (very inconvenient), while just now I hit send on a message and it instead beeped at me and just sat there until I hit send again.

These are just guesses, though. I may find both problems are in fact still there and I just haven't experienced them yet.