PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: alltel

blubrown21 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blubrown21 Send a message via Yahoo to blubrown21
where do i download Radio 3.27 at??
Old 02-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubrown21 View Post
where do i download Radio 3.27 at??
with the 3.16 update.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

yangers is just getting started
First thanks for all you work No2Chem, is incredible. Well I install your first release and has the issue with the media files and the purpleplayer but I was able to use the iGO 8.0 with the AstroGPSLauncher, you make a new release with the fi for the media since this iGO doesn't work anymore just close in the first step in the initialization process this happen using the launcher or not...My question is did you change anything else than the purpleplayer issue?....there is a Folder in the FTP named YPACUBA_GPS_Client with this iGO beta version with some of the USA maps is you or somebody need it for testing matters. One more time thanks for you hard and incredible work.....

PD. Same thing happen with the last 5025

Last edited by yangers; 02-01-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
How to use Basekit?

hey no2chem...thanks for yet another update. I have a question though and maybe you or anyone else for that matter can answer. And I know you guys are gonna' tell me to read the forums but I just need to know which one.

Well, I wanna use the Basekit with either DCD's or Dogguy's kitchen. Now how exactly do I do that?? What I did was simply throw the "SYS" and "OEM" folder from the basekit into DCD's kitchen...and figured out that, that's obviously not the way. All the selectable options were gone from BuildOS. (DON'T LAUGH)

Okay so just point me towards the right forum I need to read (I read the 6700 how to's and they're too complicated..I think with the basekit available, it should be a little easier)...or if its something simple then, just write the directions here. Thanks a bunch!!

Last edited by rvashi; 02-01-2008 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Incorrent Folder Name
Old 02-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi View Post
hey no2chem...thanks for yet another update. I have a question though and maybe you or anyone else for that matter can answer. And I know you guys are gonna' tell me to read the forums but I just need to know which one.

Well, I wanna use the Basekit with either DCD's or Dogguy's kitchen. Now how exactly do I do that?? What I did was simply throw the "SYS" and "OEM" folder from the basekit into DCD's kitchen...and figured out that, that's obviously not the way. All the selectable options were gone from BuildOS. (DON'T LAUGH)

Okay so just point me towards the right forum I need to read (I read the 6700 how to's and they're too complicated..I think with the basekit available, it should be a little easier)...or if its something simple then, just write the directions here. Thanks a bunch!!
there should be no selectable options in buildOS, you have to add your own packages (the few hacks I add are available in the packages dir). Basically you aren't allowed to select anything for the base because you have to have it! what you're doing is right.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangers View Post
First thanks for all you work No2Chem, is incredible. Well I install your first release and has the issue with the media files and the purpleplayer but I was able to use the iGO 8.0 with the AstroGPSLauncher, you make a new release with the fi for the media since this iGO doesn't work anymore just close in the first step in the initialization process this happen using the launcher or not...My question is did you change anything else than the purpleplayer issue?....there is a Folder in the FTP named YPACUBA_GPS_Client with this iGO beta version with some of the USA maps is you or somebody need it for testing matters. One more time thanks for you hard and incredible work.....

PD. Same thing happen with the last 5025
ive never used igo before, BUT i read over at xda that other people are having trouble running it on hermes and 6.1 . I wonder why it worked on the older version, perhaps it needs something I removed...?
Old 02-01-2008, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor
no2chem, do you know of anyway to change to dialer to the HTC Touch? I when I install the original cab, the bottom four buttons are messed up along with the voicemail button.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by paravis View Post
Apparently my texting problem was due to my full SPB backup restore I did after flashing this rom. Perhaps it was the threaded sms that was messing up my texts.... because I was on the phone with Sprint for 15 mins while the rep tried everything thing he could, and he said everything looks normal anyhow. So I said I'd call back later when I get another phone to call with, then hard reset. Texting works fine
calling sprint for non official rom support?
Old 02-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
there should be no selectable options in buildOS, you have to add your own packages (the few hacks I add are available in the packages dir). Basically you aren't allowed to select anything for the base because you have to have it! what you're doing is right.
Okay...thank you so much first for not laughing! Secondly, what I do with the stuff in your Packages directory? Drop it in the OEM folder? And I know you mentioned something about extracting the '.nb' from your ROM? Would I still need to do that?

Thank you so much for the prompt reply.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

yangers is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
ive never used igo before, BUT i read over at xda that other people are having trouble running it on hermes and 6.1 . I wonder why it worked on the older version, perhaps it needs something I removed...?
Thanks for your fast respond I'll check out what those people are saying at the hemes forum on XDA......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development