PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Verizon

OffUrRcker is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to OffUrRcker
Skyline, you need Olipro's 1.40 unlocker, or you'll get stuck at a boot screen loop. It's stickied in the main titan forum.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

4 Door Skyline is just getting started
Thanks, trying it now
Old 02-01-2008, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

4 Door Skyline is just getting started
perfect.....that was it....thanks for the very quick help!
Old 02-01-2008, 01:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

jrebeiro is becoming a great contributor
Is anyone else noticing an issue with the clock and battery meter overlapping? It works fine at first and then it starts happening after a while. Possibly after intstalling HTC Home. I have done a hard reset a number of times and it's not that pressing where I want to go through the trouble of setting everything back up. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having an issue?

I have a Verizon XV6800. Everything else works great, the device is faster and more responsive, and GPS now fixes in a matter of seconds and seems to have higher sensitivity. I now get 7-8 sats indoors where with dcd's 2.0.0 verizon ROM I was only getting 3-4.

Excellent work!

If you want a screenshot of my device just let me know how to do it and I will upload it here.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
yes, probably in the OEM folder, or wherever you're supposed to drop packages into for those kitchens. I use my own, so i drop it into a special dir to keep it seperate from oem and sys... finally yes, you will need to extract the os.nb using nbhextract, you will probably find a ROM directory with os.nb in it in your kitchen ,replace that.
Okay let me ask you this... I'm not sure if you've messed with Dogguy's kitchen at all but it has that 'prepit' thing. I think that pulls out the *.nb file on its own and puts it in the right place. Now does that I mean, I still have to replace the OEM and SYS folders from your basekit into Dogguy's kitchen??

Sorry if I'm sounding dumb or repetitive....and thanks a lot for all your help with this.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PhilR8 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrebeiro View Post
Is anyone else noticing an issue with the clock and battery meter overlapping? It works fine at first and then it starts happening after a while. Possibly after intstalling HTC Home. I have done a hard reset a number of times and it's not that pressing where I want to go through the trouble of setting everything back up. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having an issue?

I have a Verizon XV6800. Everything else works great, the device is faster and more responsive, and GPS now fixes in a matter of seconds and seems to have higher sensitivity. I now get 7-8 sats indoors where with dcd's 2.0.0 verizon ROM I was only getting 3-4.

Excellent work!

If you want a screenshot of my device just let me know how to do it and I will upload it here.
It definitely is a result of installing HTC Home. I did a hard reset just to make sure. I think there are registry edits that can remove the clock/battery meter from the title bar. I'd look for them myself, but I'm too lazy and it doesn't really bother me that much.

Yet.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi View Post
Okay let me ask you this... I'm not sure if you've messed with Dogguy's kitchen at all but it has that 'prepit' thing. I think that pulls out the *.nb file on its own and puts it in the right place. Now does that I mean, I still have to replace the OEM and SYS folders from your basekit into Dogguy's kitchen??

Sorry if I'm sounding dumb or repetitive....and thanks a lot for all your help with this.
You can use those files. That's all I have been doing.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 02-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Thanks blazingwolf! Just cooked up a new ROM. I noticed something that stroths was talking about with duplicate files. This happened when I used the additional oem pack from Dogguy. I didn't bother with it too much though.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bigray327 is keeping up the good workbigray327 is keeping up the good work
Awesome ROM... thanks N2C!
Old 02-01-2008, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi View Post
Thanks blazingwolf! Just cooked up a new ROM. I noticed something that stroths was talking about with duplicate files. This happened when I used the additional oem pack from Dogguy. I didn't bother with it too much though.
I have run in to that also. I just figure out where the file is and remove it. It's usually pretty simple.

Thanks No2Chem for the hard work. Thanks also to DogGuy for the kitchen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development