View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 11:20 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangers View Post
First thanks for all you work No2Chem, is incredible. Well I install your first release and has the issue with the media files and the purpleplayer but I was able to use the iGO 8.0 with the AstroGPSLauncher, you make a new release with the fi for the media since this iGO doesn't work anymore just close in the first step in the initialization process this happen using the launcher or not...My question is did you change anything else than the purpleplayer issue?....there is a Folder in the FTP named YPACUBA_GPS_Client with this iGO beta version with some of the USA maps is you or somebody need it for testing matters. One more time thanks for you hard and incredible work.....

PD. Same thing happen with the last 5025
ive never used igo before, BUT i read over at xda that other people are having trouble running it on hermes and 6.1 . I wonder why it worked on the older version, perhaps it needs something I removed...?