PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 02:59 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4g EC05 - 3/21?!?1 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipTuck170 View Post
Nope, didn't remove anything. Although I feel like I was missing apps when I rooted.
You just reminded me! I forgot..they adjusted the amount of space available so when installing the clockwork/root thing it removes Ashphalt demo to make space :/...forgot thats been implemented in the new root..thats probably why...

Quote:
I think I may try to to flash a custom rom this sunday when I'm not too busy. How do i boot into CWM by the way (what 3 buttons do i push)? And I also tried the power button + the 1 button to go to download mode, and that doesn't seem to be working for me (was just testing it out). Am I missing something?
You hold the vol down+camera+power to go into recovery...as for going into odin..turn off the phone...then hit the 1 key while phone is off and hold it.then press the power while holding the 1 key.

Quote:
And one more thing, I like backing up with Titanium Backup. Will it restore everything to whatever rom i put on?
Yes, but make sure to hit the "Problems?" button to load up the custom busy box before using titanium.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G