PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 06:12 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia Hacks / Tips / Tricks

I havent seen any conflicts yet, but I am not currently using SPB.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Maybe I'll check it out, it does look interesting!!

Old 02-13-2009, 07:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia I900, Iphone 3G, Wing
Carrier: T-Mobile

asctony is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
I think he was referring to the i910.
I assume that you were referring to my link posting?
No, I was referring to the I900. Here is the direct link to the ROMs.
http://www.samsung-omnia.org/rom-discussion/
They, ROMs, are applicable to the I900.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:08 PM
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

No, the poster you were posting to was referring to the i910. I was clarifying that for your benefit
Old 02-13-2009, 07:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia I900, Iphone 3G, Wing
Carrier: T-Mobile

asctony is just getting started

Quote:
No, the poster you were posting to was referring to the i910. I was clarifying that for your benefit
Sorry, I misunderstood what your posting referred, too.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mytouch 4g
Carrier: tmobile

wyzmen is a n00b

Quote:
Skin your Main Menu.

Copy \Windows\launcher.exe.T1.skin to your desktop. Use Resource Hacker to edit the BMP resources or 212,214 for protrait and 213, 215 for landscape. Then overwrite the original and soft reset. Use something like Resco File Explorer. To revert, simply delete the file.

My current project:

Is there any way you can create a .cab file that will do this?
Old 02-14-2009, 12:47 PM
The Pusher

Probably, but seeing how I no longer have the files I originally modified, it will take some time.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:26 PM
The Pusher

Here ya go. Install to Device.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Adrynalyne Modified Main Menu Skin.cab (2.95 MB, 135 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-16-2009, 12:11 AM
The Pusher

New launcher theme.

Wallpaper from My Mobile Park.

Note that if you change the today wallpaper at all, you will lose both wallpaper images, so i have uploaded them as well. However, upon first install, you will get what you see here, wallpaper and all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg as.jpg (20.6 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg es.jpg (32.5 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Adryn Space Launcher Theme.cab (2.39 MB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

deepwoods is a n00b

I installed the reg file to add Samsung Today 2 and it worked just great. I now have Samsung Today 2 selected on my phone. However, when I select "Settings" they are all greyed out except "Motion" and "Phone" and even they do nothing when I press them. Is this true for anyone else? I'm not sure if it's something in my setup or just the VZW has disabled something else.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia