PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 07:08 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia Hacks / Tips / Tricks

No issues here. You must not look very hard
Old 01-21-2009, 07:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung SCH-i910 Omnia

wtherrell is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: Omnia Hacks / Tips / Tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
No issues here. You must not look very hard
I hardly ever have an issue. Lot's of problems though. Thank goodness I had problem solving classes. Do they have "issue resolution" classes now that all the problems have been solved?

Oh, sorry, apologies. I guess I have an issue with "issues". Never could figure out the distinction.

Wait until tomorrow to procrastinate
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:22 PM
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Lmao.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK...I think the first few posts are getting kinda long, so I guess I will just start adding to the end (also serves as a bump)!!

Here is one I have seen requests for, so I hope it comes in useful:

Author's post:

"I made a little program to easily change the right-bottom Today's screen button properties and I want it to share with you. With this tool you can change the caption and the shortcut information.

I created this because I really didn't like the standard Samsung Application's menu. On my Omnia, the button is now linked to \windows\samsungprograms.exe , which is equivalent to the Start->Programs menu."

OP found here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-o...-today-linker/
Attached Files
File Type: zip Today_Linker.zip (5.4 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:11 PM
The Pusher

Oh my.

I found a reghack that really cleans up the sound on the Omnia, and makes it louder too. Only tested voice thus far.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NewAUDIO.zip (441 Bytes, 344 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

fastevolutionviii is keeping up the good workfastevolutionviii is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Oh my.

I found a reghack that really cleans up the sound on the Omnia, and makes it louder too. Only tested voice thus far.
Thx! Will try out tonight and give additional feedback.

---------------- Listening to: Glasvegas - Geraldine via FoxyTunes
Old 01-23-2009, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

hop2000 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Oh my.

Does this do anything to improve sound from the speakerphone?
Old 01-23-2009, 11:09 PM
The Pusher

I believe so, but havent checked yet?
Old 01-23-2009, 11:13 PM
The Pusher

Played with it a little. Seems to work well.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

hop2000 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I believe so, but havent checked yet?
I was trying to compare reg data but I couldn't locate the original in my registry. Does the phone sound any clearer or just louder? I though it sounded pretty clear to begin with and did the reg edit a while ago to increase call volume. Just curious what this will enhance.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia