PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

The first post explains how to edit the dll files and what tools you'd need... that should get you started.. I think though, that the battery flies are like 100 different images so it gets quite tedious to edit... which makes me even more grateful to those who venture into these taskbar designmaking schemes!
Old 04-06-2009, 06:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Royals is a n00b

hey TSOWEN is there any updates on converting bilborians taskbar to cdma
Old 04-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

FYI, WHOOPS...I'VE DONE IT AGAIN. DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF TRAFFIC IS THE THREAD I'VE ARCHIVED NEARLY 300 POSTS TO INCREASE YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.

BE ASSURED THAT THIS ARCHIVING PROCESS DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR POST COUNT OR THANKS.

LATE,
COZ
Old 04-06-2009, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 :)

angel4b is keeping up the good workangel4b is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to angel4b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
The first post explains how to edit the dll files and what tools you'd need... that should get you started.. I think though, that the battery flies are like 100 different images so it gets quite tedious to edit... which makes me even more grateful to those who venture into these taskbar designmaking schemes!
Oh yes, sorry everyone...i forgot to first thank all the people who have worked and are still working on this project. I appreciate you making phones just a little bit more beautiful...for free. I'm sorry you get dumped on so much, but be encouraged...your work is appreciated.

Ok, so am i correct in saying that only the 9 icon images have to be edited to remove the mirror effect and possibly resized? Of course each re-edited image would have to be inserted into the dll in 100 different places, but would there only be 9 icon image edits to make?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TP2

Macho is just getting started

sorry to take space but here two more b4 i go2 bed..... lata

Old 04-08-2009, 05:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: the big red V

k0tix is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to k0tix Send a message via Yahoo to k0tix

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Yes the Wait Cursor is different than WM6.1 if someone would post up shellres.192.dll from there stock WM6.5 I will extract it and add it for you to my new taskbar.

Tsowen i posted this awhile back, its the wm6.5 shellres.192.dll I will post again could you make this so it is available for your v6.2 lite and also your v5.7? i dont know what other taskbar icons are effected from this .dll would i just be able to drop it into windows and have it only effect the wait icon? or does it effect bat, speaker, start icon and wait icon? if it effects all could you make a new shellres.192.dll with the v5.7 battery, v6.2 speakers (the ones orig from v5.7 but with colored vibrate and silent) and the vista start icon? therefore it could just be interchanged throughout taskbar versions as i tend to switch from v5.7 to v6.2 from time to time, would be def awesome

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONES HARD WORK ON THESE TASKBARS,
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar shellres.192.rar (314.6 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0tix View Post
Tsowen i posted this awhile back, its the wm6.5 shellres.192.dll I will post again could you make this so it is available for your v6.2 lite and also your v5.7? i dont know what other taskbar icons are effected from this .dll would i just be able to drop it into windows and have it only effect the wait icon? or does it effect bat, speaker, start icon and wait icon? if it effects all could you make a new shellres.192.dll with the v5.7 battery, v6.2 speakers (the ones orig from v5.7 but with colored vibrate and silent) and the vista start icon? therefore it could just be interchanged throughout taskbar versions as i tend to switch from v5.7 to v6.2 from time to time, would be def awesome

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONES HARD WORK ON THESE TASKBARS,
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Yeah no problem just give me some time and I will get it done.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: the big red V

k0tix is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to k0tix Send a message via Yahoo to k0tix

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Yeah no problem just give me some time and I will get it done.
Tsowen, you my friend are awesome.... We (all us WM6.5er's & everyone else) thank you!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

got around to finishing up the 1% battery. its the battery you see in my MI GO BLUE task bar.
Attached Files
File Type: zip phcanoverbmp.zip (157.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Depends on how MightyMike cooked it into his ROM and he would be the one to answer this. The easiest fix would be to make a cab with just the shellres.dll.0409.mui and install this way. What version or taskbar do you have and tonight or tommorow I will make a cab for you with just the shellres file.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes