PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrn6264 View Post
"Tsowen would I be an SOB if I asked you to add/replace my dll's into your v6 taskbar? I love all the other icons but I have been running this set up for a while and would love to have an easy cab install vs installing your cab then replacing all these dll's. I tried doing this myself but I couldn't get winCE to work and now it's expired."

Can anyone with cab editing experience help me with this?
Ask and ye shall receive
Attached Files
File Type: cab TaskBar6.cab (2.28 MB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE73N View Post
i've tried a couple of times but i just cant get the m to show up as the start icon,any suggestions...anybody have any luck with it on the copper rom

what happens when you copy the shell file to the phone? does your old icon show up? the stock icon?( if your on the stock rom)
i did the usual, renamed the file in windows shellres.192.BAK then copied the new one over, it overwrote it, soft reset and it worked.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
someone recommend an easy to use cab maker.
Download Quick Cab 2.0. Its from XDA. I cant remember who made it but it works like a charm.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly04 View Post
Download Quick Cab 2.0. Its from XDA. I cant remember who made it but it works like a charm.
+1...........
Old 04-19-2009, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

havieri23 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly04 View Post
got a link on what youre talking about?
Old 04-19-2009, 03:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by havieri23 View Post
got a link on what youre talking about?
here you go
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=400221
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:59 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Hi tsowen,

I (and I'm sure many others) really love your tsowentaskbar3V1.4. Is it possible for you to WM6.5 it, so that we keep the nice "dots loading" icon, as well as the HTCVolumeControl.dll? If you could that'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 04-19-2009, 08:19 AM
Lurker

alexwai is a n00b

hi tsowen,
i am using HTC HD. which is the latest version of your taskbar i should install? i am a bit confusing now, because i saw so many version here.lol~~ please advise.

i saw this http://htc-touch-hd.forumactif.biz/t...skbar-t352.htm
but, this is not in english, where i can find the english version?

Last edited by alexwai; 04-19-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD2
Carrier: o2

nicelad_uk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post

I spent so much time changing icons, i don't even know if i included them all in this preview, haha. There are 3 versions of the shellres.dll included in the rar, one with my newly styled htc logo, the old htc logo, and the round windows logo, choose your poison. Just remember to rename the file to shellres.192.dll or shellres.192.dll.0409.mui accordingly! All of the other files should just be replaced with the ones in your windows folder. I know this is a pain in the *** for some, but it is actually really simple. I am sure tsowen, or someone else, will be along soon to help me out with a CAB file for all the rest of you people! ---CAB's Added!---

Don't fret GSM people, I will have an update soon with the known changes that work for your taskbars. Maybe one day we will figure out how to change your signal bars!

As always comments, criticism, and DONATIONS![see sig] are welcome.

The RAR file includes all of the dll's. And the three zip files are the CAB's [big thanks to tsowen], just choose which start icon you would like!
[The first ZIP is the new HTC icon, second is the old HTC icon, and third is the round windows icon.]
[Also included is the new version of HTCVolumeControl in case you are encountering any problems]
Hi there,

Any chance this will work on WM 6.5? for GSM?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post

Thanks bro. I just woke up lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes