PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XDA Ignito
Carrier: uk O2

Darren8448 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
analog clock? what are you using to get the analog clock? standard is digital
if you click and hold on the digital clock you get a nice little analog clock, just wondering if the image is skinnable??
Old 04-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren8448 View Post
if you click and hold on the digital clock you get a nice little analog clock, just wondering if the image is skinnable??
Ill look into it tomorrow!
Old 04-06-2009, 08:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=813938&postcount=725

The RAR file includes all of the dll's. And the three zip files are the CAB's [big thanks to tsowen], just choose which start icon you would like!
[The first ZIP is the new HTC icon, second is the old HTC icon, and third is the round windows icon.]
[Also included is the new version of HTCVolumeControl in case you are encountering any problems]
I installed the HTCVolumecontroll.dll file to my device running silence 9 ROM and it is not changing ...overwrites and all... it seems my device is using the HTCVolumeControl.dll.0409 ,, does anyone have that version for this taskbar?
i tried to just rename the htcvolumecontrol.dll with the .0409 and copied to windows folder but it just copied there and didnt overwrite existing one... didnt work.. that was wishful thinking...

Last edited by itouch24; 04-06-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener

The Leener is checking in! and I had wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many pages to read.. haha.

Kudos and thanks to everyone that's contributing to this righteous thread!

Many of you have been asking for the 'Non Active Data' icons in the taskbar 6 elite taskbar to be a different colour
because it was hard to differentiate between 'active' and 'non-active'.. so I went ahead and changed them.

I tried to make the globe gray but it was too much gray with the gray bars so I opted for a nice red.

DLL file can be downloaded here (also updated main post #5):
www.mediafire.com/htcleener
taskbar 6 elite Folder

Enjoy!

Note:
this CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll will ONLY CHANGE your Non-Active Data icons to red,
all other standard icons in this DLL for the taskbar 6 elite taskbar will remain the same.

*Standard rules apply for swapping out DLL files

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.

Last edited by HTCLeener; 04-06-2009 at 10:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

robbzbusa is becoming a great contributor

HTCLEENER there is an error on your link....thanx for changing i was gonna ask to have it changed and waala u already got it done....cant wait to install....
Old 04-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Thanks HTCLeener, the red globe works great!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Aileen as always you exceed the standard here! Thanks for saving the day again!!!!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Lurker

LilCaliFerO is a n00b

Tsowen i got a question this new taskbar 6 looks good i wanted to ask u if u could only change this icons i cut them out of a pic that u post

the battery 2 this

the 3G and umts icons to this

and the speakers 2 this

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilCaliFerO View Post
Tsowen i got a question this new taskbar 6 looks good i wanted to ask u if u could only change this icons i cut them out of a pic that u post

the battery 2 this

the 3G and umts icons to this

and the speakers 2 this

Please read Post #3 In there you will see the link for the other Ev/1X icons, tsowentaskbar6v1 contains these speakers, the battery has been talked about already. I elected not to use this battery due to how small it would be with the mirror effect and adding the % above the image you get a tiny icon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 :)

angel4b is keeping up the good workangel4b is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to angel4b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
I elected not to use this battery due to how small it would be with the mirror effect and adding the % above the image you get a tiny icon.
I hope this has not been asked too many times, but a quick question about this battery, has anyone altered this image to remove the mirror effect? This might get us an increase in size, to slightly more readable? If this has been done, then could someone point me to the right place, and if it hasn't...then can i get an idea of how it were to be done if i were to feel up to the challenge? Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes