Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 10:26 AM
HTCLeener
PPCGeeks Regular

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener
Re: Custom Taskbar

The Leener is checking in! and I had wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many pages to read.. haha.

Kudos and thanks to everyone that's contributing to this righteous thread!

Many of you have been asking for the 'Non Active Data' icons in the taskbar 6 elite taskbar to be a different colour
because it was hard to differentiate between 'active' and 'non-active'.. so I went ahead and changed them.

I tried to make the globe gray but it was too much gray with the gray bars so I opted for a nice red.

DLL file can be downloaded here (also updated main post #5):
www.mediafire.com/htcleener
taskbar 6 elite Folder

Enjoy!

Note:
this CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll will ONLY CHANGE your Non-Active Data icons to red,
all other standard icons in this DLL for the taskbar 6 elite taskbar will remain the same.

*Standard rules apply for swapping out DLL files

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.

Last edited by HTCLeener; 04-06-2009 at 10:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.