Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 03:15 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilCaliFerO View Post
Tsowen i got a question this new taskbar 6 looks good i wanted to ask u if u could only change this icons i cut them out of a pic that u post

the battery 2 this

the 3G and umts icons to this

and the speakers 2 this

Please read Post #3 In there you will see the link for the other Ev/1X icons, tsowentaskbar6v1 contains these speakers, the battery has been talked about already. I elected not to use this battery due to how small it would be with the mirror effect and adding the % above the image you get a tiny icon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.