PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 02:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800
Carrier: Sprint

digitaliceblast is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

I really like the blue OK icon in this set. Anyone know where I can find and extract just this icon and install it into my touch pro 2.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9...lltotalxg9.png
Old 09-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
hey terry when i installed your taskbar3v1.5 on my tp 2 i completely locks up the phone when trying to use the volume buttons...any idea and is there a fix?
I'm not having as bad a time but I lost the use of the one volume control feature when installing your taskbar.

I would have to delete the DLL and let windows reinstall it from ROM? Then send that to alter it?

Theres also a new battery dll that sets the 1% I'll send it to you if you would like for the Sprint TP2 CDMA

Ok here is the full Volume control for manila 2.1 works well Yayy if you want to re-install this you will get htcvolume working again but lose any custom icons

Volume Control.rar

Also here is the working 1% battery dll for the TP2 CDMA tested and working very well on the Sprint handset

TP2 Battery Percent Fix.CAB

Last edited by rjmjr69; 09-14-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaliceblast View Post
I really like the icons on custom taskbars but they have the old drop down menu when you hit start. I like the new program list on the tp2 when you hit start. Is there a way to have the Taskbar 6 go straight to the scrolling program list that touch flo has instead of the drop down start menu?

im looking for a fix as well... if anyone has one please advise as i'd like to keep the manila start menu as well.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond2 - T5353
Carrier: Orange

LeZed is a n00b

Hello and thanks a lot for these terrific taskbars!
I installed the TsowenTaskbar.v3.2 on my Diamond2 and wonder if there is a way to get back to the SingleVolume bar (regrouping phone Volume + system Volume in a single window) as there was in the HTC official French ROM instead of the 2 distinctive bars (without changing the perfect volume icons)?
I made a search here but found nothing...
Thanks for your help.

Last edited by LeZed; 09-14-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

gravitron is a n00b

Whenever I install any of the taskbars on my CDMA HTC Touch Pro2, I get a white "missing SIM card" icon permanently in the taskbar, something which does not occur with the stock TELUS.

Any way to get rid of this annoyance? Thanks!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:56 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that I am starting to get caught up with things after having some computer issues over the last few days. If you've sent me a pm about task bar stuff in the last few days, I will get back to you pretty soon now! Thanks!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
hey terry when i installed your taskbar3v1.5 on my tp 2 i completely locks up the phone when trying to use the volume buttons...any idea and is there a fix?
Not sure I have that same taskbar on my Sprint TP2 and no problems, make sure you install the sdkcerts, then the 1% battery driver for the TP2 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527006 and then my taskbar. The taskbar has the latest HTCVolumecontrol.dll so I am not sure if it is another tweak or something you added in. I am using the default dialer as well not skinned either.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i uninstalled this to reinstall a different taskbar and now when i try to install it says it can't due to permissions (i already had installed sdkcerts).
Old 09-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker

i figured out the problem which should of been in the first post.

if you're getting unable to install due to permissions:

if you have trouble installing a taskbar after previously uninstalling one, delete HTCLTB.PNG in windows directory and reinstall sdkcert.

Last edited by sebo; 09-16-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Try this for use with the TP2 and taskbar3v1.5
Updated 1% Battery Drivers thanks to Quentin at XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...21&postcount=1
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCVolumeControl.zip (57.2 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes