Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:40 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
hey terry when i installed your taskbar3v1.5 on my tp 2 i completely locks up the phone when trying to use the volume buttons...any idea and is there a fix?
Not sure I have that same taskbar on my Sprint TP2 and no problems, make sure you install the sdkcerts, then the 1% battery driver for the TP2 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527006 and then my taskbar. The taskbar has the latest HTCVolumecontrol.dll so I am not sure if it is another tweak or something you added in. I am using the default dialer as well not skinned either.