PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 02:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

I cant seem to setup my weather ..

I can wait till the morning cuz i am mad tired ..

Goodnight V2, Jdume & PPCGeeks

I <3 Android
Old 07-17-2008, 05:54 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
v2 is up on the first post, hope you all like it. Do foget if you like my work please DONATE!!!! Besides I could use an HTC Touch to do some testing on.LOL!!!!!! Have fun guys.
Damn it, i knew i should have checked this site while i was at work. i was pretty bored all night. Now im home and see that i have been missing out. damn work, always getting in the way of things. lol
Old 07-17-2008, 06:08 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

How do you change the default email from Outlook to another one.....I looked and played all night to no avail.....probably just tired.....
Old 07-17-2008, 06:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Vodafone

MazZziKa is a n00b

most of buttons not work and main menu slidding not work :S ..
Old 07-17-2008, 06:58 AM
Lurker

Roxxstar is a n00b

I´m waiting for the cab thx.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:27 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazZziKa View Post
most of buttons not work and main menu slidding not work :S ..
Imposible, I think you had a bad Install, what device do you have?
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxstar View Post
I´m waiting for the cab thx.
Not going to get to that for a little bit, its really not that bad you should give it a try so you can get some expeirence with WAD2.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:33 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
How do you change the default email from Outlook to another one.....I looked and played all night to no avail.....probably just tired.....
tap and hold on the write new mail button, select properties, edit script, select launch a program, edit, program to launch then what ever email program you want to use.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:38 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
I cant seem to setup my weather ..

I can wait till the morning cuz i am mad tired ..

Goodnight V2, Jdume & PPCGeeks
Ya I'm not sure why that happends, I hooked up via WiFi that was the only way I got it to work, or connect to your computer and do it that way. PM me if you have more issues with this, we might have to go with pocket weather insted of weather panel.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchaser View Post
Hi jdume and everyone. I've actually been doing my own version of TouchFlo3D for WAD2 since WAD2 RC1, and so I've been following a lot of TouchFlo works including jdume's to see what others are doing (so I can copy to my own )

Just a suggestion here. chrisch's XMT theme has a working SMS and Music page (based mostly on Mortscript), which shows the latest SMS message on screen and album cover for music. I just think it's a good idea to have so I have implemented it, as per below.

Some of the more adventurous can try to implement this, or maybe jdume can consider putting it in v3
Thats a great idea, but with my theme, wad2,wa3, mortscrip, and all the other apps. we are really going to start killing are phones and making them useless, memory is a big issue right now, until we get that worked out I'll have to pass but will consider for a possible v3.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes