PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 09:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

Brad1279 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

can u export theme and make is a .wadesktop file so i can use that instead of installing it. thank u
Old 11-01-2008, 08:20 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad1279 View Post
can u export theme and make is a .wadesktop file so i can use that instead of installing it. thank u
Not sure what you mean?
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 11-01-2008, 02:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

Brad1279 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Not sure what you mean?
on wad2 you have the ability to export a theme and it will make it into a .wadesktop file and u can share that and we would double click it and it will install everything where it needs to go.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 Mogul

silverback07 is a n00b

I was wondering if you tried to send it through e-mail? If so, I haven't gotten it yet. In case you were wondering it's an underscore after the name total image(totalimage_2@netzero.com)
Old 11-05-2008, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Sulten is just getting started

I downloaded Apps that go with theme.zip from post #1 and all i see if zip files and no instructions on how to install this. do i need just what i posted ( zip file ) or am i missing the main file that has instructions and files on how too?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ok i have all the files i think so im ready to embark on this journey, this is what i have

Diamond theme - by jdume.cab
Applications
Touch Diamond theme Set Up.txt

ok so do i just drag the diamond theme.cab over to the phone and run it? then install all the other applications one at a time and reset after each one? is there anything i need to know before i start? to make my phone look llike the diamond theme?

i have the HTC touch with nothing and no upgrades just the diamond dialer i think its called. i installed that .cab and it worked perfect.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulten View Post
ok i have all the files i think so im ready to embark on this journey, this is what i have

Diamond theme - by jdume.cab
Applications
Touch Diamond theme Set Up.txt

ok so do i just drag the diamond theme.cab over to the phone and run it? then install all the other applications one at a time and reset after each one? is there anything i need to know before i start? to make my phone look llike the diamond theme?

i have the HTC touch with nothing and no upgrades just the diamond dialer i think its called. i installed that .cab and it worked perfect.
Yup just run the cab files.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad1279 View Post
on wad2 you have the ability to export a theme and it will make it into a .wadesktop file and u can share that and we would double click it and it will install everything where it needs to go.
I do understand now, but in the cab file is some important apps. that need to be there in order to make the theme look right so its not just the matter of pulling the theme out and putting it in its own wad file, it would require to much tweaking, so I think it will just have to stay the way it is. Sorry.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Jdume
Quote:
Yup just run the cab files.
ill run this cab 1st Diamond theme - by jdume.cab
any particular order or anything i should know?
Old 11-11-2008, 02:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia

consumate is a n00b

Hi, I tried installing it, and its a great theme and all. But I seem to encounter a problem with the timing, It always shows 11 hrs difference, no matter how I change it. Im still a newbie at this, hope someone can help me with this, thanks.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes