View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:12 AM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad1279 View Post
on wad2 you have the ability to export a theme and it will make it into a .wadesktop file and u can share that and we would double click it and it will install everything where it needs to go.
I do understand now, but in the cab file is some important apps. that need to be there in order to make the theme look right so its not just the matter of pulling the theme out and putting it in its own wad file, it would require to much tweaking, so I think it will just have to stay the way it is. Sorry.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE