PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthomas8946 View Post
Sorry. What I mean is the Advanced Desktop folder that Jdume supplies you with. He indicates to copy that folder and paste it in the Lakeridge directory. This overwrites the file and thus gives you the old trial version of the software.

First reinstall the WAD Advanced Desktop program that is linked on the first thread.

Next go into the directory (WAD Advanced Desktop) that Jdume supplied you with and navigate to the theme directory. Copy out the Diamond theme.

On your phone navigate to the Lakeridge\Advanced Desktop\Theme directory and paste that file in there.

Now just follow the other directions that he already supplied.
you mean replacing the 3 folders inside of themes right?

EDIT: copied all 3.. sorry didn't read thoroughly... gunna try jus tthe diamond theme

Last edited by syanni85; 07-16-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

ill make it a sticky when someone comes up with something like this which doesnt require such a mem robbing resource like wad for the mogul...

Old 07-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
you mean replacing the 3 folders inside of themes right?

EDIT: copied all 3.. sorry didn't read thoroughly... gunna try jus tthe diamond theme
I only did the HTC_Touch_Diamond_Port... directory. The others are default directories supplied by program itself.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthomas8946 View Post
I only did the HTC_Touch_Diamond_Port... directory. The others are default directories supplied by program itself.
how is this theme folder gunna take away the "beta period expired"

EDIT: O MY GOD YOU SOB!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Lurker

davidhartley13 is a n00b

really want this!!!

Old 07-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

Desire4694 is a n00b

Ok, so I find myself coming to see this thread over five times a day..... I guess I'm officially addicted to it.....lol... I would love for v2 to have landscape since I have a mogul, I would have no problem donating since this theme has really caught my attention and we all should appreciate your hard work....
Old 07-16-2008, 03:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ill make it a sticky when someone comes up with something like this which doesnt require such a mem robbing resource like wad for the mogul...
While I think WAD2 is leaps and bounds ahead of the original WAD, I agree that it does suck losing all that RAM (especially on a device like the Titan). I haven't seen many good alternatives though. The diamond themes for ThrottleLauncher, XIAMultiTheme, etc all suck up a lot of memory too. And have you seen the amount of resources that the real TF3D eats? Yikes!

Still, I would also like to have my cake and eat it too
Old 07-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

just waiting for instructions cus ive never used WAD2 or wisbar or whatever dont even know what it is. coudl someone point me in the direction to learn what these things are?
Old 07-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

one other thing to anyone using this. are there any bugs or things that arent working good? just wondering cus i dont recall seeing anything but good things just checking.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
one other thing to anyone using this. are there any bugs or things that arent working good? just wondering cus i dont recall seeing anything but good things just checking.
I know you are excited, but it's best to just wait for v2. unless you want to finish the theme yourself....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes