PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh33_unc View Post
Ahh, I'm also going to need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too...
lmao!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

FYI, I archived a bunch of posts so that y'all don't have to weed through 30 pages.

late,
Coz
Old 07-16-2008, 11:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Landscape support would be cool, but not totally necessary for me. I know it's a LOT of work. Good job jdume!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:11 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
FYI, I archived a bunch of posts so that y'all don't have to weed through 30 pages.

late,
Coz
Thanks a bunch, is there anyway to get a sticky on this pretty soon
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-16-2008, 11:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuff

I do completely agree with this. I know my message sounded pushy, but I was unaware that you would have to start over from scratch.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Lurker

Roxxstar is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
If I do that the weather page will not work, but I can include it as one of the optional apps. and if you can get it to work all the pwer to you.
alright i´ll try it^^
Old 07-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

is anyone getting issues with wad? i'm getting "beta period has expired"... wtf?
Old 07-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
is anyone getting issues with wad? i'm getting "beta period has expired"... wtf?
I just copied the theme from the desktop folder and pasted it in the theme folder on the Lakeridge directory. This keeps the license set for July 30th.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthomas8946 View Post
I just copied the theme from the desktop folder and pasted it in the theme folder on the Lakeridge directory. This keeps the license set for July 30th.
i don't see a desktop folder... i'm lost dude
Old 07-16-2008, 02:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
i don't see a desktop folder... i'm lost dude
Sorry. What I mean is the Advanced Desktop folder that Jdume supplies you with. He indicates to copy that folder and paste it in the Lakeridge directory. This overwrites the file and thus gives you the old trial version of the software.

First reinstall the WAD Advanced Desktop program that is linked on the first thread.

Next go into the directory (WAD Advanced Desktop) that Jdume supplied you with and navigate to the theme directory. Copy out the Diamond theme.

On your phone navigate to the Lakeridge\Advanced Desktop\Theme directory and paste that file in there.

Now just follow the other directions that he already supplied.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes