PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like my Theme?
Yes 1,158 47.54%
No 69 2.83%
Havent tried it yet, but looks interesting. 1,209 49.63%
Voters: 2436. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
thanks guys.
xploit, i hope youve gotten every things worked out

im soo trying to save some cash for a touch i wanna know how easier it is to do things givin the flat faced bezel
Old 12-05-2007, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

drunkinmonk is a n00b
I dont know if I over looked this but is there a feature to use touch flo to go from page to page? If not that would be a cool feature to slide right to left to go to 2nd, 3rd page, etc.... Also the tactical feel, is there and option to turn that on cause mine doesnt have that. BTW awesome theme you are the man!

Last edited by drunkinmonk; 12-05-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Spunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Spunks3
ahh, can someone make a youtube video yousing this theme? m waiting for my touch in the mail and this seems to be the best 1 i can find!!
Old 12-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Lurker

koxler is a n00b
THANKS TORX!
Great job on the theme. I installed it last night and you should have seen everyone at work after I showed them asking how they get it. So far everything is working well and after installing with the trial versions of WisBar it appears that I will have to go buy them now.

I also saw the icon thread and pulled it down. Nice job there too. If I have a suggestion for any possible Release 2 for the icons it would be a good contact icon.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul Titan

Xploit is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
thanks guys.
xploit, i hope youve gotten every things worked out

im soo trying to save some cash for a touch i wanna know how easier it is to do things givin the flat faced bezel

yes I have torx thanks man.....why dont you setup an account so we can make donations??? that would help to get your touch...that the least we can to say thanks for the themes and icons u share with us.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

urvi is a n00b
So this is just a theme right? Meaning if i wanted to i could choose between this theme or lets say a standard wm6 theme (standard today screen). Would i enable this just like another theme? Settings, today, iphone?
Old 12-06-2007, 04:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

mjstallion is becoming a great contributor
Exclamation

I've been running this theme a while, and recently I've noticed that the clock up top freezes. Sometimes the time won't change for hours and it will just stay the same. If I touch it (and open the calendar), then the time will update, but it's not doing it automatically.

How do you fix this problem?
Old 12-06-2007, 07:52 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Threadstarter

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Quote:
I dont know if I over looked this but is there a feature to use touch flo to go from page to page? If not that would be a cool feature to slide right to left to go to 2nd, 3rd page, etc.... Also the tactical feel, is there and option to turn that on cause mine doesnt have that. BTW awesome theme you are the man!
unfortunately, im not aware of a finger slide motion to change pages.
the "tactile" is just the button minimizing or going small to let you know its been pressed. That would be awesome though! It would be like ubuntu's 3d desktop switching..

Quote:
yes I have torx thanks man.....why dont you setup an account so we can make donations??? that would help to get your touch...that the least we can to say thanks for the themes and icons u share with us.
lol, no need to setup donations or anything.. wouldnt be right to charge for something that should be free. After all i created this theme FOR ME. ;p

Quote:
So this is just a theme right? Meaning if i wanted to i could choose between this theme or lets say a standard wm6 theme (standard today screen). Would i enable this just like another theme? Settings, today, iphone?
its just a theme, you can goto wisbar forums and download MORE skins, install those too.. you can switch between whatever, whenever

Quote:
I've been running this theme a while, and recently I've noticed that the clock up top freezes. Sometimes the time won't change for hours and it will just stay the same. If I touch it (and open the calendar), then the time will update, but it's not doing it automatically
yea im aware of the clock as well.. its just another little bug that needs to get worked out with wisbar. Make sure you exit out of author mode when your done twiddling around..
Old 12-06-2007, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

urvi is a n00b
Oki got everything installed and it works great. Easy install to. The only question i have is, how can i switch between youur iphone theme(only one in wisbar) and just the regular wm6 kind? Is there someway to turn off wisbar so iphone wont run? What do i do to turn it back on then?
Old 12-07-2007, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

herbster is becoming a great contributor
WAD2 ok instead of wa3?

2 questions
have been atthis for 4hours now and no success.
First, I already have wad2 so can I still use this or do I have to upgrade tp wad3?

Also I amstuck at where it says
7) Copy iPhone.tsk to the windows directory, select as Today theme.
I cant figure out how to copy it from my computer to the windows area of my mogul?
Is there anyone who has a few minutes to pm with me? Plz?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes