PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like my Theme?
Yes 1,158 47.54%
No 69 2.83%
Havent tried it yet, but looks interesting. 1,209 49.63%
Voters: 2436. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul

kmm111 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbster View Post
2 questions
have been atthis for 4hours now and no success.
First, I already have wad2 so can I still use this or do I have to upgrade tp wad3?

Also I amstuck at where it says
7) Copy iPhone.tsk to the windows directory, select as Today theme.
I cant figure out how to copy it from my computer to the windows area of my mogul?
Is there anyone who has a few minutes to pm with me? Plz?
You need WA3 for this theme.

With no disrespect intended you need to read up on how to use your phone, how files can be moved to & from it. How programs can be installed on it & how to adjust setting within the phone. Without this knowledge & experience it is doubtful you'll get this theme up & running properly. This theme should take no more than 1 hour to install completely, maximum.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

herbster is becoming a great contributor
Never say never. It took me a while but I was able to install it and learn at the same time.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

mikeinstlouis is a n00b
OK! I think I did pretty darn well for a noob.

Some issues though:

1) The Taskbar at the top of the screen is in blue, and the START won't cascade (how do I get it sll black like the picture, with a centered clock and get rid of the C1 next to the speaker and the battery blue like the picture...also the sprint logo would be cool, but I saw that in another post.

2) My weather page pops up a very small (1/4 screen) weather page. I think I should have set that up in the phatphinger them before I proceded. Can I fix it now? When I tap on them, the subsequent follow up screen is full size.

3) I could not get pocketcm contacts to install...it wasn't easy like a cab file..any suggestions on what I did wrong?

4) The icons at the bottom are not pinned..they slide when I play with them so they are all out of allignment

I think that are my big ones for now..if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know or should I just go ahead and do a hard reset and start over?

For all those that have answered my questions (ie KMM111 and Xploit) THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mikeinstlouis is a n00b
OK..I have read the posts and I still have a blue screen at the top. I am trying to install the iphone v0.3 theme. I have installed the portrait and landscape themes as indicated. When trying to install the iphone theme, I go to Theme Manager>WisBar Theme>Menu>Install>and while in whte WisBar 3.x skins, I click on the down arrow and go to themes>iphone and all I see is a folder for Desktop. There is nothing inside of it and I can't find a iphonev0.3 theme or anything. I have the regular iphone screen, but the blue bar at the top. I installed the WAD then WisBar in order.

I still have the issues with the floating icons and my phone message indicator is stuck on 2.

Let me just clear the blue taskbar..thanks!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mikeinstlouis is a n00b
SORRY!!!!!!!! I fixed my black bar problem...was looking in the wrong place earlier...still have problems with the notification button and the bottom ones floating all over the place. Thanks
Old 12-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Lurker

tthomas666 is a n00b
mike - all you should do to stop the buttons from floating is hold down in that area (but not touching anything), and choose LOCK ITEMS
Old 12-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

balvab is a n00b
Please, someone have the instuctions in Spanish? My English is very poor and It's impossible for me. I've read million times and I can't do it...Thanks a lot.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mikeinstlouis is a n00b
OK...HOPEFULLY, this will be my last question. Otherwise it works GREAT! Everyone of my friends now has "phone envy".

One thing that I don't like and I am sure I did something wrong, is the weather. When I click on the weather, it takes me to very small icons, bascially taking up just the top quarter of the screen with a ton of space below. I don't know how to change it so I can see a full view. Did I download the wrong PHATPHINGER page?

Also, what are some things I can get rid of to save some space? I have all of these phatfinger themes that I have no idea what to do with them. Any good clean-up ideas?

Is it too late to readjust my weather thingy since I know doing this in order is important? Thanks
Old 12-10-2007, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work
ok the weather is an easy fix as long as you DLed the phatphinger theme. Just go to settings-today screen-items (very bottom)-then click "weather panel" and hit "options" then go to the "display" tab

THEME: Phatphinger I QVGA
LAYOUT: Phat(240x320)+220.wpl
ICON SET: Phatphinger QVGA Icons

that will make it nice and large
Old 12-10-2007, 02:12 AM
Lurker

xtremeoptic1 is a n00b
I cannot get the phone,ipod,safari,mail, buttons to appear at the bottom only the little red dots with the #'s are there...can someone please help me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes