PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like my Theme?
Yes 1,158 47.54%
No 69 2.83%
Havent tried it yet, but looks interesting. 1,209 49.63%
Voters: 2436. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

urvi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok one little problem. I thought that the file had to be in .cmt. When i download the file from your link it saves only as a zip file. Am i missing something?
Nevermind looks like you have to use version 16 with that one. I just downloaded the file from the first ppost in you link to use it with version 15.

Last edited by urvi; 12-12-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Rick#2 is keeping up the good workRick#2 is keeping up the good work
Hey Torx, do you think you could post an index as to which .TGA files go with which buttons in theme? That would be awesome. I'd like to tinker around with 'em a bit. I'm on Telus in Canada and figured out that telco_sprint.tga is attached to Custom 4, so I just swapped that with a quick .TGA I made in Paint.NET with the Telus logo and it looks really nice. The possibilities are endless with WAD & WA3, and it is so straightforward. (I've had my first PPC for a grand total of about 24 hours now and have almost figured out everything!)

PS: Excellent job on the theme BTW, all my friends are jealous and some of the dumber ones even think it's an iPhone! Hehe
Old 12-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

krzcooter is a n00b
Thanks for the great theme. I have been wanting to install it for a while but haven't had the time. I just had a recent brain surgery so have had all the free time in the world to finally install this. I am new to theming PPC's, but am a computer geek with multiple degrees in computer science and security. The instructions and the way this theme was layed out made it extremely easy to install. Thank you for the great work. I do have one quick question. I have a HTC PPC-6800 Sprint Mogul. I got the theme installed and it is working great. One feature I used all the time was the ability to lock the device before I put it in the holster. Is there some way I can link this to a button on the mogul, or add a button to the theme and link that to the script that locks and unlocks the device. I looked in the buttons menu under settings but didn't see any way to link one of the buttons to locking and unlocking the device. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, thank you for the great theme.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4

daveedem is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzcooter View Post
Thanks for the great theme. I have been wanting to install it for a while but haven't had the time. I just had a recent brain surgery so have had all the free time in the world to finally install this. I am new to theming PPC's, but am a computer geek with multiple degrees in computer science and security. The instructions and the way this theme was layed out made it extremely easy to install. Thank you for the great work. I do have one quick question. I have a HTC PPC-6800 Sprint Mogul. I got the theme installed and it is working great. One feature I used all the time was the ability to lock the device before I put it in the holster. Is there some way I can link this to a button on the mogul, or add a button to the theme and link that to the script that locks and unlocks the device. I looked in the buttons menu under settings but didn't see any way to link one of the buttons to locking and unlocking the device. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, thank you for the great theme.

I believe you can create a shortcut and then choose the application called "devicelock". Browse for the app and it should be listed there.

try that...
Old 12-13-2007, 12:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache; Titan; Dink
Carrier: Verizon

patcerminaro is a n00b
Will this iphone theme work with my Apache?
Old 12-13-2007, 02:53 AM
Lurker

krzcooter is a n00b
Thanks for the quick response. I already looked for it and it isn't listed in the installed programs list. I am sure it is somewhere in the windows folder, but I am not sure where or what it is called.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:05 AM
Lurker

krzcooter is a n00b
Thanks for the help. I just found and installed OnLock. http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/582364-post23.html
This is working great for my needs.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:11 AM
Lurker

wicx is a n00b
works great.

Works great and thanks a bunch.
Maybe a stupid question.

But when I click on games, none of my games show up.
How do I add them in there?

Thanks!
Old 12-13-2007, 05:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

urvi is a n00b
Make sure you are in author mode. Then, press games, then tap and hold on the screen, then click new, then shortcut.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4

daveedem is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzcooter View Post
Thanks for the help. I just found and installed OnLock. http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/582364-post23.html
This is working great for my needs.

I gave some wrong info... if you choose "Control Panel", then you can get to the OEM "LOCK".

This is actually easier than installing anything.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes