PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like my Theme?
Yes 1,158 47.54%
No 69 2.83%
Havent tried it yet, but looks interesting. 1,209 49.63%
Voters: 2436. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 08:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: MDA

Cell_Spawn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ok I have two issues:

1. When I try to load the landscape theme in WAD nothing happens. I keeping pressing the ok button but nothing happens.

2.The phone, mail, ipod,safari icons are not showing
Old 12-14-2007, 09:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
sure is hard to get answers to our questions...............and I have a couple more:

How do I change mapping of Weather icon from Weatherpanel to SPB Weather?

Previous question, how to get the "0" working on the phone and mail icons?
Old 12-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4

daveedem is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
next issue:

at the bottom of main screen, we have a phone icon and mail icon, both with a red circle........I'm assuming the one for the phone is supposed to list the number of missed calles, and the one for the mail icon is supposed to display the number of mail messages.......I had a couple of emails (outlook) and it still displays "0", how does this work?

Actually it shows the number of text messages.. I think there is a way to set it for email, but you'd have to search this thread and/or the read/me file to determine the settings for it.

Most every question that is asked on this forum is covered in the read me.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

esanto is a n00b
To set it to show number of emails.....go into the properties for the custom text and replace the SMS in %Unread:SMS%

I'm using windows live so mine looks like this %Unread:Windows Live%
My guesses for outlook would be :Mail or :Outlook or maybe the name of the email account you gave it when you set it up.

Does anyone know how to add a voicemail indication to this theme? Is there a way to do this in custom text? Or I'd even take an indication in the task bar at the top? Missed calls are nice, but I really need to know when I have a new voicemail.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

mikeinstlouis is a n00b
Hey guys...thanks for your patience with us noobs.

I have the theme working great but I have one problem...whenever I have to power off my Touch or do a soft reset, the bottom of the screen is messed up a bit, but when I go to the wisbar advanced settings>theme>wisbar theme and make sure iphone v0.3 is highlighted and then click apply, it resets itself. to the normal bottom of the screen and not a blue bar. Anyway to do that without having to go through the additional steps meaning, I soft reset and it the normal bottom of the screen is there, no blue bar and having to manually reset my iphone v0.3 theme?
One more thing. How can I put a little red icon by my ssm to notify me specifically for text messages?

Thanks again for your patience with my questions.

Mike
Old 12-14-2007, 02:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

Zerox20 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by esanto View Post
To set it to show number of emails.....go into the properties for the custom text and replace the SMS in %Unread:SMS%

I'm using windows live so mine looks like this %Unread:Windows Live%
My guesses for outlook would be :Mail or :Outlook or maybe the name of the email account you gave it when you set it up.

Does anyone know how to add a voicemail indication to this theme? Is there a way to do this in custom text? Or I'd even take an indication in the task bar at the top? Missed calls are nice, but I really need to know when I have a new voicemail.
What do you mean by properties of "Custom" text? Where is this at?

I need to get mine to show how many e-mails I have along with SMS.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
now, instead of a "0", it now has "missed calls: 0" and the one to the right has, instead of "0", "activesync:0"............and I can't get it to just have "0".
Old 12-14-2007, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mikeinstlouis is a n00b
HELP!
I have accidently deleted the dynamic calender function on the skin. I was able to get the calender icon back with the day of the week on correctly, I just can't find out how to get the date on...any suggestions. Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Lurker

BigReem is a n00b
I am a little comfused on how to install the iphone theme on my sprint touch phone. If anybody can break the steps down for me that would be great!! Please Help!!!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mikeinstlouis is a n00b
I am a noob and I just installed the skin last week on my touchand it was not too bad. I had to have some help along the way.

Basically, you have to download the theme...(I downloaded the v0.3 theme and saved it to my desktop) that Torx has on the first page. Open it and you will find a READ ME file. There are programs listed in the instructions that you will need to download onto your pc. Once you have all of those programs, it is pretty self explanatory, provided that you know how to install a program onto your phone. The last part was kind of confusing for me, but I understood it once I installed the programs. He takes you step-by-step with the readme file. It also helps if you read all of the posts on here. People here are very friendly and will help you if you need it. Good luck.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes