View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 07:52 AM
Torx
Indigenous Nudist
Threadstarter

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
I dont know if I over looked this but is there a feature to use touch flo to go from page to page? If not that would be a cool feature to slide right to left to go to 2nd, 3rd page, etc.... Also the tactical feel, is there and option to turn that on cause mine doesnt have that. BTW awesome theme you are the man!
unfortunately, im not aware of a finger slide motion to change pages.
the "tactile" is just the button minimizing or going small to let you know its been pressed. That would be awesome though! It would be like ubuntu's 3d desktop switching..

Quote:
yes I have torx thanks man.....why dont you setup an account so we can make donations??? that would help to get your touch...that the least we can to say thanks for the themes and icons u share with us.
lol, no need to setup donations or anything.. wouldnt be right to charge for something that should be free. After all i created this theme FOR ME. ;p

Quote:
So this is just a theme right? Meaning if i wanted to i could choose between this theme or lets say a standard wm6 theme (standard today screen). Would i enable this just like another theme? Settings, today, iphone?
its just a theme, you can goto wisbar forums and download MORE skins, install those too.. you can switch between whatever, whenever

Quote:
I've been running this theme a while, and recently I've noticed that the clock up top freezes. Sometimes the time won't change for hours and it will just stay the same. If I touch it (and open the calendar), then the time will update, but it's not doing it automatically
yea im aware of the clock as well.. its just another little bug that needs to get worked out with wisbar. Make sure you exit out of author mode when your done twiddling around..