PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like my Theme?
Yes 1,158 47.54%
No 69 2.83%
Havent tried it yet, but looks interesting. 1,209 49.63%
Voters: 2436. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX

luisrcastillo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks for the great skin Torx. Is there any way to customize the buttons so I can link to my preferred applications?
Old 12-20-2007, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

urvi is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xploit View Post
I just tried s2u2 .95 and I couldnt get it to work ....I got a blank screen everytime.
I had to uninstall s2u2. am I missing a setting somewhere?
Some people where getting this issue, it seems that direct draw was left on in the regisrty settings, change the value of it to 0.
HKEY, current user, software, A_C, s2u2. Scroll down to directdraw.

I didnt have to do this as it was already 0, may have been left over from pervios version. Anyways try that and see if it works.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon (frmr Alltel)

garyr2548 is becoming a great contributor
Active Sync Problem...

First off I have to give thanks to Torx for this awesome theme! =D> I am a newb at this and found the instructions about 95% complete with about 5% messing around and thinking before asking, I found my way to the coolest theme out there!

I showed a coworker who has an iphone my 6800 complete with the s2u and the fancy clock i took from lazy's thread. After his jaw dropped because of how realistic it is he smugly told me that his touchscreen and voicemail thingys are better. While he may have a valid point about the resizing ability and the visual voicemail, which imo is cool, when we both tried to load the same page on the internet I skoked that little iphone and left it in the dust..... but i digress......

my problem is that since the install I have not been able to sync with my desktop. Any ideas or is there anything I have to do special with the WA3 programs to allow that? Just wondering if anyone has had the same issues.....
Edit: Since I typed this I had an amazing revelation, I should uninstall and reinstall the active sync and see if that helps ..... and whala it fixed the problem. Sorry for opening my trap before trying, thanks again for the excellent theme, and it anyone finds the snow, let me know!

and for that snow background, i spent the better part of an afternoon looking for it and had no luck...... PLEASE remember where you got it and share the love!

Thanks for everything!

Gary

Last edited by garyr2548; 12-20-2007 at 10:19 PM. Reason: corrected issue....
Old 12-20-2007, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

urvi is a n00b
I to have been looking for that since he mentioned it. The closest thing i have come up with has been http://solidorb.marvelz.com/index.html. However the site is down for redesign or so it says, and has been so since i found it(a little bit after he mentioned it). I havent emailed them about it though.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Pre
Carrier: sprint

tangokim is a n00b
Merry Xmas early

http://rapidshare.com/files/78012089/pocketsnowsetup.rar

Last edited by tangokim; 12-20-2007 at 11:21 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint PCS

spanglmd is a n00b
I have installed this theme, however my upper taskbar is not correct. It still shows the default theme (it appears that the iphone.tsk file is not working correctly). Between the taskbar clock and the sound icon is a C1 graphic as well. None of the icons on the taskbar are the iPhone style icons. Any suggestions?

Also I am not sure if there is supposed to be an iPhone skin option in the Wisbar menu, but their isn't.

Last edited by spanglmd; 12-20-2007 at 11:18 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

djtrick9 is a n00b
Thanks to Torx for all the hard work. I have finally figured it all out and everything seems to be working great. FYI to others, it really does help to learn how to use Wisbar products and then you will see a number of different configs you can have.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Pre
Carrier: sprint

tangokim is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanglmd View Post
I have installed this theme, however my upper taskbar is not correct. It still shows the default theme (it appears that the iphone.tsk file is not working correctly). Between the taskbar clock and the sound icon is a C1 graphic as well. None of the icons on the taskbar are the iPhone style icons. Any suggestions?

Also I am not sure if there is supposed to be an iPhone skin option in the Wisbar menu, but their isn't.
make sure you have the iphone tsk in windows. go to wisbar and install iphone theme and applied.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint PCS

spanglmd is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangokim View Post
make sure you have the iphone tsk in windows. go to wisbar and install iphone theme and applied.
I've done all that. no dice. When I first installed WAD/WA3 I installed WA3 first and then WAD, but apparently that was incorrect. I tried uninstalling everything out and starting over but is it possible that that is what is causing the issue? I've gone over the readme about 100 times now and i have no idea what is going wrong.

Also, iphone does not show up as a theme under Wisbar Theme

EDIT: Did some random installing and I think I got it working. Only issue now is that the Sprint logo does not appear, it still remains the Windows logo|Start. I guess I can live with that.

Last edited by spanglmd; 12-20-2007 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX

luisrcastillo is a n00b
I figured everything out. I agree with djtrick9 that it helps learning Wisbar products first. Great job Torx!!! This is the first and only skin that works perfectly on my 700 WX after some customization.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes