PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonpaul View Post
I will do another hard reset, but my friend hasn't backed everything up again yet, so I will have to wait another day.......

In the meantime you seem to have knowledge and the be the only person responding --- anything with this bar dialer on the today screen

also any suggestions to add to the HHC home customizer program or know some additional skins to add to what they offer anything is a plus ----

thanks again
The phone dialing bar (bar with a small person holding a phone) will go away after you refresh your today screen. It probably says "type a name or number". Just hit your d-pad until you reach the botoom or top of your today screen.

late,
Coz
Old 01-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Lurker

jasonpaul is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
First time with a pic -- hope it showsss

should show phone alarm with touch v2 skin

please help with the time being in 24 hour format (did not see the option to change)

please help with scroll bar (I tried height adjustment up and down it did not change at all)

hidelogo is not working b/c my phone does not have preferences as a right soft key (is there any other way)

and finally ---- my dialer bar won't go away ---- I feel like i've tried everything

Also for the master tweakers ---- aridis (sorry if I spelled it wrong) ---- it running another app along the bottom of this that shows 5-6 enlarged apps
what is it called (around page 70-72)

tytytytytytytytytyty and THANK YOU
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CapScr0002.jpg (19.0 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-09-2008, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

redifrogger is a n00b
To be honest, after you do the hard reset, the first thing I'd do is confirm that you have the 'Menu' soft right button, and if so, install the 'hidelogo' program, and then go back to preferences -> hide lookup field. After seeing your screen print, I think installing the HTC app is changing the soft keys. The dialer bar and the carrier will both be gone after doing this. If after doing the hard reset you don't have 'Menu' soft button, something is wrong and probably need to update phone's firmware. Let us know how things are going after you've backed it up. By the way the scroll bar will disappear after the carrier line and lookup field are gone.

Last edited by redifrogger; 01-09-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by redifrogger View Post
To be honest, after you do the hard reset, the first thing I'd do is confirm that you have the 'Menu' soft right button, and if so, install the 'hidelogo' program, and then go back to preferences -> hide lookup field. After seeing your screen print, I think installing the HTC app is changing the soft keys. The dialer bar and the carrier will both be gone after doing this. If after doing the hard reset you don't have 'Menu' soft button, something is wrong and probably need to update phone's firmware. Let us know how things are going after you've backed it up. By the way the scroll bar will disappear after the carrier line and lookup field are gone.
Agreed...hard rest that bad boy and start from scratch. Right now you are just dealing with too many variables.

late,
Coz
Old 01-11-2008, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
This forum is great and has helped me out a lot. I am really new to the whole PPC arena (I have only had my Treo 700wx for less than 2 months now and it's my first one). Here is what I have for my Today screen so far. I am still working on it.

This is what I am running right now.

PhoneAlarm with TouchMini skin
Spb Mobile Shell
WeatherPanel with a self modified Compact skin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Treo screen.jpg (52.5 KB, 117 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Coz-erator

Good looking screen ez2bgman!

Why not get UI Tweaker from here...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...81&postcount=3

...and use it to make your top and bottom bars black...that would really complete the look.

late,
Coz
Old 01-11-2008, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thanks coz...

How can I prevent the cities from rotating in WP? I looked in the options tab but do not see it. BTW I have the latest WP update from storyr.

Thanks again...
Old 01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Lurker

Shado is a n00b
Nice...
Those digital clocks in both pics above....are they just part of PA? Is it possible to get JUST the clock app? If so, Can I adjust the size and font?
I use Mobile Shell so I have Time that i can see, (on the now screen),but would prefer to have Time on my today screen instead of haveing to go thru extra button pushes to get there.

Thanx tons!
Old 01-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 700wx

cesar2010 is a n00b
sprint 700wx

Im runnning spb phone suite, spb phone plus, imov messenger, hidelogo, and a datetime plugin, resco explorer plug in, and the treo 700wx hacks program. and S2U2..version .97 customized gif.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg main1.jpg (16.0 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg main2.jpg (18.3 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg main3.jpg (17.8 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg main4.jpg (17.9 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ss.jpg (14.3 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-13-2008, 12:08 AM
Lurker

w00k1e is a n00b
So I've read through most of this thread and I still can't figure out one thing, how do you remove the two gradient bars that are inside the thick black bars? Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX