PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Ok, I will say it now. doh!!!

Where is that clock app at.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 12-09-2006, 08:00 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by budney

hehe

say hello to my modified phone alarm skin id be happy to do one for you if youd like
Old 12-09-2006, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Alltel..Verizon

overbyc1 is just getting started
I've got Tweaks2k2 now. Do you happen to know where the option is located?

Ive been through everything twice and could not find it...

Quote:
I believe you need to have SmallMenuPlus to change the color/image of the start menu. Their is setting in the plus tab where you can search & select it.
Does this mean I will have to make a picture file with the color I want? I have SmallMenuPlus and it only gives me a location for a file, not a color selection area.

Thanks for the help guys!
Old 12-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Retired Staff

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom
Quote:

hehe

say hello to my modified phone alarm skin id be happy to do one for you if youd like
WOW nice work! I take it you have the full version?

Could you post the instructions in the proper or new thread on how to do this. If you don't feel like sharing with the rest of the class, you can PM me with the instructions.

overbyc1- Yes you will have to make a pic of the color for the start menu.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:37 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
overbyc1: Tweaks/System Color / Start Button Bar Font (pick your color) make sure its checked. push Ok... SOFT RESET!!! and voila~

budney: yes and yes... where should i post it... its kinda hard to explain if u dont really know what ur doing took me 30 min to get it just right fittings wise... i basically jsut use the clock instead of bruces spacer program i figrued why leave it empty if i could have a big ass clock...id be happy to do urs if u tell me what skin u want and colors and size and perhaps a screenshot of ur phone
Old 12-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Retired Staff

I would add it to the software forum when you are ready. Here is the skin I am using right now.

http://ppcgeeks.com/phonealarm-alpha...kin-t1264.html
(Using the light version)

Here is the latest pic of my today screen.

PS - Could you check the skin file to see why the color of the font is changing from black to white when the app is selected on the light version. Thanks

EDIT: Thanks wowthatisrandom! Here is the result with some tweaking by me. The scroll bars is from iLauncher, needed it to take the screen shot.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Alltel..Verizon

overbyc1 is just getting started
Thanks guys. Got my colors the way that I wanted them.

Latest List:

Clasic Black Theme
Wisbar Lite - Task Manager, Close Button, and Top Battery Meter
PhoneAlarmFull - Modified Jinks Skin - Added Sig/Bat Meters
Weatherpanel - Default-Compact Skin - Stardock Icons
WP-Pilot for WP Navigation
Today Agenda - Appt and Task Management
Hidelogo 1.1
UITweaker and SKTools Color Changes
Small Menu Plus - Cascading Start Menu
(Removed Today Launcher - SMP better for one-hand use)

Once again - Thanks to the many who have worked to make these programs possible.

PS.. Have I really been sitting at this desk ALL DAY LONG???
Old 12-10-2006, 12:20 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang

looks great only thing i would say is maybe keep the skin going on the phone alarm where u added the sig and bat meters again looks great

and yes u really have been sitting there
Old 12-10-2006, 03:05 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang

Quote:
EDIT: Thanks wowthatisrandom! Here is the result with some tweaking by me. The scroll bars is from iLauncher, needed it to take the screen shot.
Looks Great! and ur more than welcome

ps if you want to move it left just chane where the bg_time s i put mine at 1,0,0 instead of 1,17,0 set it up for 3 numbers instead of 4
Old 12-12-2006, 02:19 AM
Lurker

tinman0305 is a n00b
adrenaline mini skin for phone alarm

Can anyone tell me where I can find the skin that is shown in some of the previous pages and referred to as adrenaline mini? It looks like an edit of a bax theme but the only downloads I have seen were .rar files? Can anyone answer what kinds of files these are?

Any help is much appreciated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX