PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2006, 02:28 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
you can find it HERE
... and an RAR file is simliar to a zip file, you need a program called winRAR to unRAR it... find winrar HERE
Old 12-12-2006, 03:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Here's my new today screen with "wisbar default" theme that came free with my WA2 trial a few months ago. Makes the today plugins stick out very nicely

CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL RES.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Lurker

tinman0305 is a n00b
wow! thank you!

Thank you for the quick and very helpful response! I have another question relating to PhoneAlarm.

I have noticed that when I have a new voicemail I am not able to listen to it from the soft key any longer. Previously, when I would get a new voicemail message I just pressed the key where it said notification and it gave me the option to press "listen" and it would launch into my voicemail. Does PhoneAlarm disable this function? Is there a way to re-enable it?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

orangesuburban is a n00b

Weather Panel
Phone Alarm
Pocket Breeze
- iLauncher

pretty simple tried Wisbar 2 and lite... didnt really like them, so im happy with what i got.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:52 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Re: wow! thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman0305
Thank you for the quick and very helpful response! I have another question relating to PhoneAlarm.

I have noticed that when I have a new voicemail I am not able to listen to it from the soft key any longer. Previously, when I would get a new voicemail message I just pressed the key where it said notification and it gave me the option to press "listen" and it would launch into my voicemail. Does PhoneAlarm disable this function? Is there a way to re-enable it?
there is a thread on how to fix this in the 700wx thread... but just use PA it has a voicemail icon just go to settings and under the ADV tab scroll down till you see voicemail tap it type in ur number 1231231234 (area code needed too) and tap something else then OK out.... now when u push that it will work prefectly, otherwise u need to add a reg key found in the other thread in this board
Old 12-13-2006, 12:53 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangesuburban

Weather Panel
Phone Alarm
Pocket Breeze
- iLauncher

pretty simple tried Wisbar 2 and lite... didnt really like them, so im happy with what i got.

NICE SCREEN!!! the WP theme is amazing... WOW soo is that PA theme
Old 12-13-2006, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

orangesuburban is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom
Quote:

Weather Panel
Phone Alarm
Pocket Breeze
- iLauncher

yeah thanks wow, you get all the credit... you could prolly use some after starring at the for so long, getting it the way i wanted it! but, thanks!
Old 12-13-2006, 04:28 PM
Lurker

tinman0305 is a n00b
name of thread

thank you for the information. some of the skins dont seem to allow one handed navigation which makes accessing your voicemail much easier. Can you tell me the name of that thread please or where that reg key is located?
Old 12-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Lurker

hamsup1o is a n00b
I know most of you guys don't like WA2 and WAD but I find it working well for me because of the limited screen size. I also don't experience any slowdown that most reported.

- WA2 with WAD 1.1.0.9 (I find that this version to be the most stable and fastest as it only uses 1 theme for portrait and landscape. Latest WAD v1.2 was changed back to the seperate theme and is not very stable)
- PocketBreeze
- iLauncher
- WeatherPanel
- NotesToday
- PSShutXP
Old 12-13-2006, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

orangesuburban is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom
Quote:

Weather Panel
Phone Alarm
Pocket Breeze
- iLauncher

all your hard work gone for not. thanks for teaching me how to do it!!!

magic button (THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO SKIN THIS!!!!!!)
weather panel
phone alarm
today agenda

at 4x zoom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX