PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Stock)
Carrier: Sprint

matthew23 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey syrguy,

I have been using slide2unlock on my WX as well. I noticed that with the .183 patch (I think) the problem with the red button went away and then I installed version 1.19 and the problem started again. I uninstalled and then went back to the .183 patch and I am still getting the red button issue. Do you notice this still? what are your registry settings for the program?
Old 08-08-2007, 04:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I have had that red button issue from day one...it was never that much of a nusance to bother with to me. I did notice the green button was a bit more reliable though...not sure why. I may backtrack as well...1.19 seems to freeze my phone after a very short time, and in the previoue version, I could leave it on for the good part of a day (or more) before it froze. Plus, I am not going to use an animated screen, so the upgrade is kinda wasted on me.

I didn't change many settings at all. I use the d-pad, weatherpanel, and I use thunbnail caller ID. I really can't remember the default settings right now, but mine are all 0 except for autostart-1 no powersuspend 1 my speed is set at 3, and I have appointments active.

Hope this helps some!!!

(If anybody can tell by those settings why my phone may be freezing up on me so much, I would greatly appreciate it.)
Old 08-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
ion really have freeze up problems on my wx. im usin version 1.82
i don't use the s2u caller id, but id experienced the red button not bringing the screen up a few times. but that also happened with spb mobile shell's "now screen" at times as well. i think its jus how the wx acts with pgms that open when its awaken. try using the green button.

everything is 0 except:
autostart (1)
dpadon (1)
idlestart (1)
offlcd (15)
speed (2)

also, i copied my custom picture to the default directory and jus renamed it to wallpaper, replacing the default one. so my directory remains the same. might be why i never had a lock up.
(program files\slide2unlock\gfx\res\wallpaper.png)
Old 08-08-2007, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone :)
Carrier: AT&T

Reako10 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Reako10
I did the exact same, even with the wallpaper. My phone was freezing on average atleast once a day. Most annoying thing.

Reako
Old 08-09-2007, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

sharpdude is a n00b
This is my Treo. It looked much better but I am just learning to post to this site.

Old 08-09-2007, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

sharpdude is a n00b
Any idea how to post the screenshots without the greenscreen?
Old 08-09-2007, 10:45 AM
2sa
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700Wx

2sa is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpdude
Any idea how to post the screenshots without the greenscreen?
If you are using GetPDAScreen.....

I always click on "Use GAPI" then Get Capture button...it usually gives me a error message and places the image on my ppc...

I then drag it out to the desktop...not the easiest but it works for me.

Also, I have learned to hit the preview button prior to posting on here to make sure everything shows up as I want it to.

Good Luck
Old 08-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpdude
This is my Treo. It looked much better but I am just learning to post to this site.

I like the sod today screen. And is that the new iGrass program too?

late,
Coz
Old 08-09-2007, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reako10
I did the exact same, even with the wallpaper. My phone was freezing on average atleast once a day. Most annoying thing.

Reako
Thank goodness I am not the only one...nobody at xda has aknowledged my problem, or admitted to having it themselves, I thought I was unique there. Hopefully we can find a fix!!!

P.S. I did the same thing with my wallpaper as well....must be the forums we frequent......
Old 08-09-2007, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sharpdude is a n00b
Sorry Coz, I don't know what you mean by sod today screen. I am using the following apps (most I got from here, thank God for PPCGeeks)

spb mobile shell
spb weather
spb diary
ilauncher
weatherpanel

Here's a couple of more screen shots. I have a ton of themes. I'll try to post some other shots later.

http://upload2.postimage.org/195908/photo_hosting.html

Sorry about the green screen again, but as long as you guys can see them, I'm cool.

Please rep if you think it's warranted.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX