PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2007, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have hidelogo working, but I was wondering.....does anybody else have bluetooth problems with hiselogo running? I seem to have my BT not only disconnect, but become totally missing, it usually takes a lot to get it to identify as well! Anybody else?
Old 03-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969
I have hidelogo working, but I was wondering.....does anybody else have bluetooth problems with hiselogo running? I seem to have my BT not only disconnect, but become totally missing, it usually takes a lot to get it to identify as well! Anybody else?
I doubt hidelogo is cousing the problems. Poor BT quality is the norm on the 700wx. But thanks to hannip we can now install a new and improved BT stack from the Verizon 700wx on or Sprint devices. You should see a great improvement with your BT after installing the CAB.

http://ppcgeeks.com/a2dp-on-the-spri...ing-t3038.html

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 03-12-2007, 09:31 AM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I appreciate everybodys input in here, and I will be posting my Today page soon...I got the capture to work, but I have to get it on here now!!! LOL

As far as the BT goes, I have heard of the patch, but I just wanted to run two things by you.... One thing is that I never had a problem untill this weekend (after installing hidelogo), and I have the 700w....does that make a difference? I always see the patch associated with the wx.

Thanks again!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 01:58 PM
uvz
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael WM 6.5
Carrier: TIM

uvz is a n00b
my today screen

- hidelogo
- wp & wp-pilot
- phonealarm
- spacer
- Newsbreak
- IP Dashboard
- RhinoStats Cpu Monitor
- Resco Today plugin
- VjToggleToday

Old 03-12-2007, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

That is a cool screen, I like the sleek look!!

Here is Mine:

hilelogo
weatherpanel
SPB PocketPlus
colors done with UI Tweaker

Still trying to get the date up with the time (not to good with registry edits yet)
Old 03-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969
I appreciate everybodys input in here, and I will be posting my Today page soon...I got the capture to work, but I have to get it on here now!!! LOL

As far as the BT goes, I have heard of the patch, but I just wanted to run two things by you.... One thing is that I never had a problem untill this weekend (after installing hidelogo), and I have the 700w....does that make a difference? I always see the patch associated with the wx.

Thanks again!!!
The patch will install on the 700w. Some have had volume issues with it on the 700w. If you don't want to run the patch, I would uninstall and reinstall hidelogo to see if the problem goes away.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700, PPC-6800
Carrier: Sprint

6700noobie is a n00b
Hi orangesuburban,

Did you ever get an answer to skinning the magic button areas back in december? I'm new to the boards and just read your post. I'm running into the same issue and didn't see an answer in the threads yet. Maybe I just didn't get far enough. Could ya pass on the *secret* ?

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Lurker

DaKidd36 is a n00b
Hi all,

Still very new to this forum and my treo700wx, but so far, no dissapointments.

First thing added was WeatherPanel with stealth with malestacombo skin, thank you for uploading it. But still much work to do.

Next add will be phone alarm...which leads me to my question. Is there a difference between the trial version and the pay version? Which one does everyone uses?

I'll upload my slow progress soon... one thing at a thing. hehe
Old 03-13-2007, 09:21 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
The trial version stops working after a certain amount of time, I think it's like 2 weeks or so.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Lurker

DaKidd36 is a n00b
Im checking out the phone alarm site and looks like I have to pay euro through paypal. Any way I can get it without having to set u pay pal account, and paying in euro?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX