View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 09:31 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I appreciate everybodys input in here, and I will be posting my Today page soon...I got the capture to work, but I have to get it on here now!!! LOL

As far as the BT goes, I have heard of the patch, but I just wanted to run two things by you.... One thing is that I never had a problem untill this weekend (after installing hidelogo), and I have the 700w....does that make a difference? I always see the patch associated with the wx.

Thanks again!!!