PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 09:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra
Re: Lioryte Base 28005/23511+mortscript 4.3β ~166MB free

Having a problem with 28005 v2...I have no wifi or data connection in my wireless manager, and no Chome editor

EDIT: nevermind, I got everything working except wifi...it's just not there

Last edited by Omega Ra; 11-30-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Ra View Post
Having a problem with 28005 v2...I have no wifi or data connection in my wireless manager, and no Chome editor

EDIT: nevermind, I got everything working except wifi...it's just not there
It's there, just the system uploads faster than the WiFi driver.
go to settings>power>WiFi (last option), uncheck and check again (if you want it checked...) WiFi is on. If you search the forums you'll find other ways...

Anyhow, plz feedback as to how is V2 .Vs V1 as far as touch friendliness. Thanks
Old 11-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

V2 of 28005 and 23511 are ready for download in post 1

If scrolling/lagging/dialing or the entire touch experience has been an issue for you, than you need to download to the new V2

New in V2:

* FTouch is back in, better scrolling and better touch experience
* New theme in settings: Lioryte BlackLeaf. You can download my black/ abstract blue themes in post 2

Again I would encourage everyone to download to the new version- if only to "feel" the change.
I have deleted the Beta, all downloads from post 1
Lioryte BlackLeaf Theme (New with V2)

Old 12-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

I didn't use V1 of these builds, but I used your 23059, and the touch responsiveness is greatly improved. Before I had to push hard, or multiple times to get something to respond, now things seem to be work much nicer. I have only had it in for a short time so I will update if anything changes. Oh and I am using 28005 v2 now.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 28006 Hybrid+mortscript 4.3β ~164MB free

Hybrid 28006 is ready for download

Before downloading, please keep in mind I'll be updating it to a pure 28006 version once all the files are available.

NEW in this version:

* Endless Road will be the default wallscreen going forward. It has some colors, interesting and non-interfering with Titanium
* Day of the week in clock and lockscreen- I ended up taking off the .cpr file adjustment and set up a reg. tweak to enable day of the week in clock AND lockscreen.
* More speed tweaks to make it smoother.

New in this build-

* Mostly unknown at this point due to the lack of the DPI+Lang files, maybe a lock and calc. changes when those files will be out.
* Mostly network and IE related under the hood changes
* Dated to Dec 1st 09

Before uploading Plz remember I will update this build once files are out

Last edited by lioryte; 12-02-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 28008+mortscript 4.3β ~164MB free

28008 posted in first post and is ready for download

Release Notes:

* Even though Microsoft made changes to the lock in this release, WMP is still not showing on lockscreen.
* OK soft button still not functioning in System>Personal. Map OK to a hard button.
* Updated: WMP, gwes, ndis, control panel, numerous Shell stuff (Thanxs WoZZeR)
* Better memory controll
* Overall, faster than 28005

Seems stable I've been running it for about almost 2 hrs.
Enjoy!
As always, feedback would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by lioryte; 12-03-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

28008 Release Notes2:

Taking link out I have to check an issue I Can't open any emails. I'll update shortly
Sorry for those who uploaded already
Old 12-02-2009, 01:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

Lio, you are a cooking madman! Once my laptop is running again i plan on flashing! Reading good stuff here! Can't wait for WMP to work with the lock screen!

Don't forget to click THANKS for those who have helped!
Old 12-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

V2 is up for grab in post 1

Everything seems stable so far. Enjoy! Plz leave feedback
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: Verizon

Cmuench is a n00b

Thank you so much for posting the 28008 release. For some reason your builds play very well with M2D2. All the applications (Album Tab) and weather animations work on my i910! this build is fast, keep up the great work!

I did notice the lock CPR files are a little off (date is shifted), can you provide the stock CPR files from 28008?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development