PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base 23089+mortscript 4.3β ~164MB free

23089 updated and ready to download

New in this version:

* Newest Build
* Modified Titanium, added day of the week to CClock, next meeting to CAppointments.
* Modified Lockscreen

Old 11-16-2009, 09:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

hey lioryte. I am having issues flashing your ROM. I started a thread here in upgrades, any ideas??
Old 11-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Ra View Post
hey lioryte. I am having issues flashing your ROM. I started a thread here in upgrades, any ideas??
Looks like an issue with your PC.
Try to restart your PC and make sure ur settings are all the way they should be, I hope it helps
Old 11-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Got it working and flashed to your latest...very nice.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

what can I use to make the X close programs on a long hold, like with the HTC task manager...

EDIT: how do I disable the clock on the taskbar?

Last edited by Omega Ra; 11-17-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 28002/23509+mortscript 4.3β ~164MB free

Post Updated
Builds 23509, and 28002 are ready for download

RELEASE NOTES BUILD 23509

* Still no kinetic scrolling, but it works great for me, very responsive.
* Still no easy contact input in SMS/emails
* Settings and OK button still have issues.
* Latest COM5 Dated to Nov 14

With that being said, this build seems to be very fast and stable so far.

RELEASE NOTES BUILD 28002

* Brand new branch, WMD (Windows Mobile Device maybe?)
* Build date is Nov 17
* Very similar to 23089
* According to reports, ie should be improved with this version.
* Seems stable, but not as fast as 23509

Both builds no WMP while in lock.

Post 1 Updated with more build info at the bottom of the post
Old 11-19-2009, 02:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Bump for an update, 28002_V2 is loading. Just a slimmer version. If you downloaded V1 no need to update
Old 11-21-2009, 03:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Update for 23509

* Cosmetic changes mostly, new splashscreen on startup and I made a new wallpaper and made adjustments to the top&bottom taskbars to make them transparent. Also modified the dialer to match.

* Some minor tweaks
Old 11-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Update on CHomeEditor

Had this issue:

I rebuild the ROM but this issue was still there but when I installed the .cab file it was working OK

I am taking the OEM off the build, I don't know what is the cause of it.
I'm updating the Build and adding CHomeEditor to post 2 if not there already
Old 11-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

[quote name='Ozric Tentacle' post='1114347' date='Nov 21 2009, 15:36']Is there any way of getting your default theme as a theme I can select?

I changed the theme to the "Classic Blue" and now can't go back to the black settings.[/quote]

[quote name='br91655' post='1114352' date='Nov 21 2009, 15:54']Install the m.carroll.pureblack theme listed in the 2nd post of this thread. It may not be identical to the original theme but it is pretty close. Of course, if you really want to restore the original you can hard reset.[/quote]

[quote name='lioryte' post='1114467' date='Nov 21 2009, 20:46']Unfortunately, Once you change it you can't have it back as of now. You can look for Default_stwater_240_400 using resco exp/ total comm, etc. And use it as a screen but it won't be the same in landscape. To make it into a theme will require more time than I have right now, it's on the to-do list but not my #1 priority. Make some time to learn about Sashimi and Hard Reset won't be an issue at all[/quote]

Surprises Surprises,

This was long overdue, so if you look in post 2 under Themes or/and lioryte .cab files, you'll see my new theme .cab

I haven't decided if to cook it into the ROM or not. We'll see on the next release
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development