View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:45 PM
lioryte
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base 28006 Hybrid+mortscript 4.3β ~164MB free

Hybrid 28006 is ready for download

Before downloading, please keep in mind I'll be updating it to a pure 28006 version once all the files are available.

NEW in this version:

* Endless Road will be the default wallscreen going forward. It has some colors, interesting and non-interfering with Titanium
* Day of the week in clock and lockscreen- I ended up taking off the .cpr file adjustment and set up a reg. tweak to enable day of the week in clock AND lockscreen.
* More speed tweaks to make it smoother.

New in this build-

* Mostly unknown at this point due to the lack of the DPI+Lang files, maybe a lock and calc. changes when those files will be out.
* Mostly network and IE related under the hood changes
* Dated to Dec 1st 09

Before uploading Plz remember I will update this build once files are out

Last edited by lioryte; 12-02-2009 at 12:33 AM.