PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 12:46 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.3 BugFix Edition

GPS is part of the phone rom. I didn't modify that, so yes, it has the same gps capability as the beta rom.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

Nomad76 is just getting started

As far as I know (correct me if need be) the GPS is actually part of the leaked ROM which you must flash first. Then this ROM just updates the PDA part. The GPS Works. I use Goggle Maps. Works good, just remember to goto settings, turn on location and inside the GPS program set GPS settings to: COM8 and 5600.

I did try to install VZ Nav because it has voice navigation, but it wouldnt install. But the Google GPS is faster.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

ArdvarkOfDoom is just getting started

sad that verizon doesn't have it... wonder if they'll release it in 1h of 2009 like they said?
Old 05-11-2009, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx 6700, Touch, Samsung Omnia, Moto Droid

iclickjohn is becoming a great contributor

Called Verizon and no ROM available today. So did the ROM Upgrade and then as well Adrynalyne's PDA (flash_1_3_Fixed) upgrade. It says M2D. Is that supposed to look like manila 2d with touch-flo? I am looking more like WM. in today settings diamond qvga is available and selected. items does not show touch-flo as available. I tried to put the diamond QVGA into windows folder it says that it is already there (i then assumed that it must have been included in the updated main bin) I double clicked on it and it just opens the settings for today. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something else before I reload the 19b manila2D standalone cab.
BTW GPS is working fine and yes, I will not have to complain about storage for a long time it appears.But that is being self-centered so I will be doing a little search for your pay info.

Last edited by iclickjohn; 05-11-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:45 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

How much free space do you have?

Sounds like you didn't get the M2D version.

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 05-11-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Lurker

bkd11 is a n00b

Adrynalyne,
Just flashed back to your rom 1.3 bugfix ed. Been playing with Wozzers 6.5 monster for the past week Anyways it appears that bluetooth bug is back. It's just like it was before 1.2 again. Sorry for the bad news. Great job on the wifi though.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

faustus is just getting started

I am using Adrynalynes 1.3 and noticed there is not a program to view photos. I tried the HTC album but am not having any luck with getting it to install correctly. Can someone let me know what you guys are using with this rom?
Thanks
Old 05-11-2009, 12:30 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Uh...

No way.

(Heads off to check it out)
Old 05-11-2009, 12:55 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

My bad. Boneheaded mistake.

Nothing major though.

Go into the registry and enable Obex.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex]
"IsEnabled"=dword:00000001

Wait 20 seconds and soft reset.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus View Post
I am using Adrynalynes 1.3 and noticed there is not a program to view photos. I tried the HTC album but am not having any luck with getting it to install correctly. Can someone let me know what you guys are using with this rom?
Thanks
I haven't noticed that there isn't any image viewer, but I use S2V and it works great, except for the fact that it crashes when going to landscape, but you can use the app Adrynalyne posted that can specify certain apps to not be affected by the accelerometer.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development