PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

View Poll Results: Who will you get a touch pro 2 with?
Verizon 15 10.87%
Sprint 120 86.96%
T-Mobile 1 0.72%
AT&T if they are getting it 2 1.45%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 03:44 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g
Threadstarter

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Touch Pro2 Next Month

I cant get **** until my birthday (11/4) because i have no money! i was really hoping for a Q3 release

Old 06-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I seriously considering changing over from the Diamond.. won't go with the regular TP just because, if I'm gonna change I might as well wait for something new... but I'm not sure I want to give up the size difference.

BrennB
Old 06-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC6800
Carrier: sprint

JMQUINT00 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Alas, our cell company wont be seeing the TouchPro2 for at least a year. So there is no sense in me getting excited. Hell, they just came out with the Touch Pro at the end of April. The sales person was so excited, telling me that This was the top of the line, and that I was so lucky to be one of the first to get one. I told him I had already had it for almost a year with another company. He didn't believe me till I pulled my old one out of my pocket, along with my Diamond.
i've had my touch pro with sprint since nov of 08, it would make some sense that they would release one of the two round this time to combat the new iphone, I would think it would be the diamond 2 not the touch 2 though
Old 06-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

If TP2 comes out in July, I will probably pick one up. That huge screen is too much to pass up.

I am on a TP now and love it... but ahhh the screen!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

so we just wait untill what day it comes out then

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 06-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Touch Pro2 Next Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet2300 View Post
If TP2 comes out in July, I will probably pick one up. That huge screen is too much to pass up.

I am on a TP now and love it... but ahhh the screen!
Yeah, that mobile phone size "JimboTron" screen, it's ON....!{lol}
Old 06-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMQUINT00 View Post
i've had my touch pro with sprint since nov of 08, it would make some sense that they would release one of the two round this time to combat the new iphone, I would think it would be the diamond 2 not the touch 2 though
his cell company is us cellular not sprint.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:07 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

well, this morning bloomberg was reporting that sprint was already starting a waiting lists for the pre. It would't supprise me if the realized that hey, we need 2 new phones about the same time so when ppl want the one were' out of we can sell them another.
also training on the pre would/should have been longer, it's a brand new device & o/s, the tp2 is not really.

june 11 would make me a happy birthday!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the News Forum....to join all the other threads discussing the TP2.

late,
Coz
Old 06-08-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Touch Pro 2 is defintely 100% coming out on [insert date based on random speculation here]!!!!!

Don't miss it!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives