PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

View Poll Results: Who will you get a touch pro 2 with?
Verizon 15 10.87%
Sprint 120 86.96%
T-Mobile 1 0.72%
AT&T if they are getting it 2 1.45%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 02:14 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Touch Pro2 Next Month

I am standing in the sprint store right now and asked the guy some questions.

When is the tp2 coming?

It should be here next month.

Will sprint be getting the diamond2 or touch hd?

im not to sure but i think the diamond2.

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Touch Pro2 Next Month

We shall see... Thank u sir
Old 06-08-2009, 02:24 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g
Threadstarter

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

lol now im on one of the laptops to test their internet speed
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Alas, our cell company wont be seeing the TouchPro2 for at least a year. So there is no sense in me getting excited. Hell, they just came out with the Touch Pro at the end of April. The sales person was so excited, telling me that This was the top of the line, and that I was so lucky to be one of the first to get one. I told him I had already had it for almost a year with another company. He didn't believe me till I pulled my old one out of my pocket, along with my Diamond.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Alas, our cell company wont be seeing the TouchPro2 for at least a year. So there is no sense in me getting excited. Hell, they just came out with the Touch Pro at the end of April. The sales person was so excited, telling me that This was the top of the line, and that I was so lucky to be one of the first to get one. I told him I had already had it for almost a year with another company. He didn't believe me till I pulled my old one out of my pocket, along with my Diamond.
Lol.... Sorry... You never know though. Look @ Verizon... just now bringing out the Diamond but have a TP2 demo floating around
Old 06-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

the tp 2 for sprint is june 11 diamond not coming out until 2 month from now but there also some good news symbian is coming to sprint

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 06-08-2009, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

rune-san is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to rune-san Send a message via Skype™ to rune-san

I want one on Alltel but with the merger and all I doubt it will happen. After this keyboard problem and having to rip off my old bodyguardz and pay for a new replacement and the hassel of putting it on again I almost feel i should have just bought a Storm or Omnia. But of course the only decent phone in Alltel's lineup is the Treo Pro and Touch Pro.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Ship Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
the tp 2 for sprint is june 11 diamond not coming out until 2 month from now but there also some good news symbian is coming to sprint
How do u know it'll be here june 11 if u don't mind me asking?
Old 06-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

my sources told me that they got them in for training 2 days ago and eta is june 11
Old 06-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i highly doubt june 11th....
im betting on maybe a july launch

but hey u neverknow.....

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives