PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Who will you get a touch pro 2 with?
Verizon 15 10.87%
Sprint 120 86.96%
T-Mobile 1 0.72%
AT&T if they are getting it 2 1.45%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro2 Next Month

wm is not a lot of training becuase its the same as other wm devices the only thing new is the new manilla and hardware usage

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 06-08-2009, 02:55 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

they just lauched the pre that would hurt sales
Old 06-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

sprint dont care about pre sales there gonna go off the roof both devices
Old 06-08-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

entwined82 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularentwined82 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularentwined82 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sprint cares about the Pre. They're banking on that device. Been to one of their shops lately? Tons of promotional material. huge spaces, 2 pres for display/testing..they're pushing this one hard.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dyskon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
my sources told me that they got them in for training 2 days ago and eta is june 11

Not true.. I am in sprint training right now for the TSS/ATS (Tech support -> Advanced tech support) team, and we got the pre for training just 2 days before its launch. (even then everyone had to sign a non-disclosure agreement) Ive been scouring the internal sprint intranet for any mention of the TP2 and there is 0 mention of it. (There was mention of the pre weeks months before it was released)

If its coming to sprint, the employee's dont know about it.

Last edited by dyskon; 06-08-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
the tp 2 for sprint is june 11 diamond not coming out until 2 month from now but there also some good news symbian is coming to sprint
June 11th is high hopes sir. i would defnitely love that, but i HIGHLY DOUBT its going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyskon View Post
Not true.. I am in sprint training right now for the TSS/ATS (Tech support -> Advanced tech support) team, and we got the pre for training just 2 days before its launch. (even then everyone had to sign a non-disclosure agreement) Ive been scouring the internal sprint intranet for any mention of the TP2 and there is 0 mention of it. (There was mention of the pre weeks months before it was released)

that sucks, how did you guys get your training in so fast? we had our pre's 2 weeks before the release date? training was 2 weeks before also, but i'll be honest we had the PALM PRE pre party the night before in our location.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

true true true... sprint wont be releasing the TP2 for at least 31 days. they will wait till after the 30 day trial period ends with the Pre's so ppl dont just switch. but from what ive been told from the Top, its comin mid july. and they are the same ones that told me bout the Pre coming. so july 18th or 19th i believe.

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

On friday june 5 i went to a spring service center to replace my new TP2 with another one, and the sales person was trying his hardest to seel me the Palm pre. after talking with him for about 5-10 minutes i mentioned to him about the TP2. i ask if or when it will be ready, and his words to me were "Wait, HTC has new Touch Pro 2 coming out". this guy was the store manager! after reading a few website (wmexperts and unwiredview) they both are stating that it will be released mid june. i do hope this is true.
one can only dream.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

If its coming to sprint, the employee's don't know about it.

well i dunno much , but this was the same case last summer i believe when sprint launched the instinct. they were pushing it hard and then the diamond launched shortly after ( i think??, fcc approval was july 10, 200, and they made not much of a buzz about it but stuck to pushing their instinct. so maybe this is what will happen with the tp2. They will release it soon, but not promote it heavily...
Old 06-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

i am ready to upgrade!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives