PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 10:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Misfortune,
Here are 3 files that you need to work on the manila files.
1. Clear slider to help you see the mis alignment
2. Clear program framing so you know which files to edit
3. current wire icons in red and gray that need to be resized and aligned.

I am still working on finding you the files for the communications fields.
Attached Files
File Type: zip clear slider.zip (1.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip noprogbk.zip (1.2 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip 15 tab.zip (64.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Misfortune,

I am still working on finding you the files for the communications fields.
I believe that the communications tab is actually its own separate program. There is an exe in the windows directory.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 02-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Misfortune,
Here are 3 files that you need to work on the manila files.
1. Clear slider to help you see the mis alignment
2. Clear program framing so you know which files to edit
3. current wire icons in red and gray that need to be resized and aligned.
For some reason, i cannot save any of the images from the 15 tab manila files.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

It looks like all the icons already line up..but here is the edited clear slider..
Attached Files
File Type: rar HD Clear Slider.rar (2.2 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-19-2009, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
It looks like all the icons already line up..but here is the edited clear slider..
all the white - background tray icons need to be raised a little, as you can see in the picture. I would think just a copy and past would be perfect. Copy the red and place it where the white is and then it will be identical in size and alignment.

The stock icon is the wrong size and mis-aligned. The red stock is too small and the white stock is too large.

Each icon manila file needs to be tweaked not the slider. I only gave you the slider so you could see the alignment issue.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-19-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

oooh, the slider was right? haha..oops
Old 02-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nadieaqui is just getting started
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:

I've put together this Stock Sprint Neon theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that need be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1.

Unfortunately This theme uses a clock that can not be used with the multi appointment feature on the home page, therefore if you use the theme and change to a the flip clock I have attached the manila file you will need to get multi appointments back. You may also need to mess around the backgrounds4all.cab.....it depends on your setup. Cab tested and good to go.
First - Thank you very much. It works perfectly.=D>

Can someone provide instructions on how to get flip clock back and multi-appointment after installing cab? I new at this and I did try searching before posting. Thank you in advance
Old 02-19-2009, 11:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadieaqui View Post
First - Thank you very much. It works perfectly.=D>

Can someone provide instructions on how to get flip clock back and multi-appointment after installing cab? I new at this and I did try searching before posting. Thank you in advance
After installing the Stock Sprint Theme, I installed this flip clock and it gave me the flip clock and multi-appointment. I mentioned this in a prior comment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Hey weird thing I just noticed... today is a rare day where I have actually gone overnight without a reboot...

So the meeting that was on the Home tab as Tomorrow: Something is still there... it's now the only meeting there.

It's 10:35am now. The meeting is at 2pm. It still says "Tomorrow:"

I *know* if I reset or stop/start manila it will come back without the Tomorrow bit, but I am wondering why it didn't update automagically. Anyone else seeing this?
Has anyone discovered a fix for this at all? Closing TF3D and reopening does not fix, only resetting. I'm just using the cab in first post and 15 neon tab cab.

Old 02-21-2009, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

tsousan,
Has made some great new action screens that go very well with the HD themes. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...595#post727595

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks