PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 04:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
I fixed it I founded the files on a disc I have. For the record thanks to Fat Boy, Cool Wipe & Darren for the help family. Question to fat Boy, the blue theme you have right. Can you make a red HD Tab like the blue one?? The Blue tab has the black shadow around it hot. But blue its not my color hahahaha its a little soft looking. The red & black is a killer, so If it would not be a pain & no stress can you make it happen?? later Geeks Techs....
sorry, no idea what you are asking for, best to grab screen shots and post them so I know if I can help with what you want or if it is already there.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 03-16-2009, 02:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

woody88 is becoming a great contributor

has anyone tried to install this HD port on Juicy 5 rom by the way? wondering if anyone had tried it yet.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:02 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody88 View Post
has anyone tried to install this HD port on Juicy 5 rom by the way? wondering if anyone had tried it yet.
does this help? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=52836&page=29
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

woody88 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Hi Darren, thanks for the reply. looks like it was tried on a older Juicy Rom, but appeared that there is some stability issue when it comes to typing in text and email. since this is the very first time that I flashed a custom rom, and I am quite happy with it. I think I might wait until the next TF3D HD port update. thanks for checking into it for me.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:24 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Hi Darren, thanks for the reply. looks like it was tried on a older Juicy Rom, but appeared that there is some stability issue when it comes to typing in text and email. since this is the very first time that I flashed a custom rom, and I am quite happy with it. I think I might wait until the next TF3D HD port update. thanks for checking into it for me.
thats just one post i found, it could be better. i would pm fatboy and ask him your question.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Sorry no idea.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
sorry, no idea what you are asking for, best to grab screen shots and post them so I know if I can help with what you want or if it is already there.
Sorry about that, here is the screen shots. The after is the blue tab with shadow around it that makes the blue look hot. Can you make before shot the red tab like blue tab with the shadow effect around it??

Oh ya I like to forgot, how do you add a sprint tv icon tab show up??? Picture Below

Last edited by Brooklyncat; 04-21-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:42 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
Sorry about that, here is the screen shots. The after is the blue tab with shadow around it that makes the blue look hot. Can you make before shot the red tab like blue tab with the shadow effect around it??

Oh ya I like to forgot, how do you add a sprint tv icon tab show up??? Picture Below
Are you talking about the SLIDER that is on top of the icons on the bottom? Or are you talking about the highlight color behind the clock? If it is the color behind the clock than all the themes have the the correct color. If it is the slider you want than get me the post number or link where that blue theme is at and I see what I can do.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:57 AM
acs tester

i love the fact that theres no sprint tv tab with this port, sprint tv is junk and i got the premium package for free. the new tv package posted today or now yesterday has 500 channels plus you can play it through tcpmp. hi fatboy, havent seen you in awhile.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:00 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i love the fact that theres no sprint tv tab with this port, sprint tv is junk and i got the premium package for free. the new tv package posted today or now yesterday has 500 channels plus you can play it through tcpmp. hi fatboy, havent seen you in awhile.
way too busy. Do you have a link for the tv package?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks